Regional Home Builder Expands Presence in Paulding County Community with Release of More Than 100 New Home Sites and Seven New Ranch and Two-Story Floor Plans at Oakleigh Pointe
Ever since its launch in Paulding County, Oakleigh Pointe has received rave reviews from home buyers. With more than 100 homes sold since sales first opened, Paran Homes is delighted to announce that it has unveiled Phases II and III – featuring over 100 additional home sites. To add to the excitement of the opening of the new phases, the regional home builder has also added several new ranch and two-story floor plans to the mix. Oakleigh Pointe’s original Craftsman-inspired floor plans have been enriched with the incorporation or enhancement of seven more for a grand total of 12 available floor plans – all priced from the Mid-$200s to Low-$300s.
“When you’re talking about a community of more than 260 home sites and the construction of one builder, it’s essential to offer a lot of choices with regard to floor plans, elevations, paint colors and special exterior finishes,” said Michael Rosenberg, President of Paran Homes. “Otherwise, we run the risk of putting forth just another cookie cutter neighborhood in Metro Atlanta, which has never been our style. At Paran Homes, we seek to offer something special to our homebuyers – regardless of whether they’re buying in an affordably priced neighborhood in the suburbs or a luxury enclave not far from Marietta’s iconic town square. It’s clear that we’ve found the right blend of price points and floor plans at Oakleigh Pointe and we’re eager to see the reaction to our new floor plan offerings as we endeavor to keep this rapidly growing community fresh and new for the benefit of all our neighbors. What is perhaps most exciting about Oakleigh Pointe is that it appeals to everyone from first time homebuyers to empty nesters. There’s a lot of diversity and families at different stages of life here. I believe that’s what makes a community truly great.”
The newest floor plans at Oakleigh Pointe include:
- The 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Somerset floor plan – This brand-new handsome ranch plan comes packed with 2,301 square feet of main level living. Options include the conversion of one of the bedrooms to a study with French doors and the replacement of the covered porch with an enclosed sunroom bathed in natural light.
- The 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Windsor floor plan – Weighing in at 2061 square feet, this all-new ranch floor plan has many highlights. Ideal for the family who loves to entertain, the open concept at the heart of the home has all the makings of future gatherings. This plan also offers the option to convert the covered porch into a sunroom for four-season enjoyment.
- The 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Southampton floor plan – Although this 2,157 square foot ranch plan has been a popular one in Oakleigh Pointe since its debut, the addition of a half floor upstairs is a game-changer. Buyers can opt to add it for Media Room-4th Bedroom + Full Bath combo OR just a 4th Bedroom + Full Bath with unfinished storage.
- The 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Oakmont floor plan – New to Oakleigh Pointe, this proven floor plan has performed exceedingly well at several other Paran Homes communities. It features 2,122 square feet of living space spread out over two stories including an open concept on the main level, second family gathering space upstairs and sprawling master suite.
- The 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Bedminster floor plan – Another tried-and-true floor plan for Paran Homes, the 2,242 square foot Bedminster is newly available at Oakleigh Pointe. Most notable is its palatial master-on-main. Two upstairs bedrooms are adjacent to a full bathroom and game room – a terrific layout for families with tweens to teens.
- The 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom Southport floor plan – Representing what is arguably one of Paran Homes’ most popular floor plans, the 2,487 square foot Southport is brand-new to Oakleigh Pointe. The open layout of the main level adds an air of spaciousness, and a downstairs guest room is ideal for houseguests who’d rather not tackle the stairs. All additional bedrooms – including a spacious owner’s suite – share the upstairs with a game room.
- The 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Sutton floor plan – Rounding out the new additions to Oakleigh Pointe, the Sutton has also enjoyed a great deal of success in other Paran Homes’ communities. At 2,542 square feet of living space spread out over two stories, it represents the largest of the new floor plans. The open flow between the kitchen, breakfast area and family room is ideal for families who love to entertain.
In addition to stunning homes of nearly every imagining – ranch, two-story and master on main, Oakleigh Pointe offers resort-quality amenities, which include a sprawling Clubhouse for community gatherings, Olympic-sized swimming pool with a water slide & splash pad, tennis courts, fire pit, playground, and dog park. Poised on the outskirts of Paulding County’s City of Dallas, Oakleigh Pointe homeowners enjoy the Main Street charm of a true Southern City balanced with convenience to the world-class shops and restaurants of the Avenue of West Cobb and the chic boutiques and eclectic array of eateries of Marietta’s Town Square. Residents of Oakleigh Pointe can take regular excursions to Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield, picnic on the shores of Lake Acworth and soak up some history at Pickett’s Mill Battlefield Historic Site. Well-suited for families with school-age children, students living in Oakleigh Pointe attend Roland W. Russom Elementary, East Paulding Middle and East Paulding High Schools.
Oakleigh Pointe is featured in Paran Homes’ seasonal promotion, “Home for the Holidays.” Brokers can receive up to $1,000 and buyers can receive up to $25,000 in incentives on inventory homes that close by December 15, 2019. Certain restrictions apply and this incentive cannot be combined with any other offer. Prospective agents and homebuyers are asked to see onsite sales associate for further details. Prices and offer subject to change without notice.
To learn more about Paran Homes and its communities throughout Metro Atlanta, please visit www.paranhomes.com.