Local home builder SR Homes is proud of its relationships with the agents that make its communities great. To better highlight those agents, the builder is highlighting a new agent each month that has sold an SR home with an Agent Spotlight on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.
The November Agent Spotlight features Atlanta Sold Sisters Managing Partner Jennifer Dilbeck-Guffin, who sold a new home at Montebello in Cumming. Get to know Jennifer by the interview responses below:
- How long have you been in the real estate industry? Licensed on November 19, 1986.
- Why would you say clients choose you over other agents and Realtors in our market? I am knowledgeable and have a proven track record. I think ultimately it is my ability to listen to the client’s wants and needs and be patient with the process is the reason I am hired.
- What do you love about being a real estate agent? The business is ever-changing and there are no two deals that are the same. I love the variety of products and personalities!
- If you weren’t in real estate what other job would you love doing? Real estate has always been my passion, but I was a contractor for many years and enjoyed the business. That business [experience] really helps me assist my clients today when they are purchasing a new construction home. The downturn in 2007 was life-changing and the business ceased overnight. If I could no longer sell real estate, I would return to my second love in the contractor world!
- You are being featured because one of our clients recently purchased in an SR Homes community. Can you tell us why they decided on an SR home? I suggested SR Homes to my client. I have sold SR homes in the past and love the quality and the company as a whole. SR offers a beautiful home and great quality at a very competitive price. I visit a lot of new home communities and I feel very good about recommending SR Homes.
- Is there an area in our market that you focus on? If so, why? I really enjoy the new construction side of the business. It is a big investment for buyers, and I am able to walk them through the process. It is a lot of fun to watch the construction from site development through framing and finish work! My clients appreciate the fact I manage the communication and the appointments that accompany a new home build!
- What’s your favorite quote? “You never get a second chance to make a first impression!”
- If you had a theme song that played every time you met new clients, what would it be? Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye.
SR Homes is continually grateful for agents that bring their clients to SR communities. To learn more about available new home homes throughout the metro Atlanta area, visit www.SRHomes.com.
Click here to see all Agent Spotlight by SR Homes posts on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.