I was recently cleaning off my desk and came across some interesting notes from MIRM Pro-ed at the International Builders Show and I think they are worthy of sharing. Here are statements and thoughts from the brightest minds in the Real Estate Industry on the housing economy:
- Entrepreneurial Builders WILL re-emerge.
- What are you going to do with the MARKET you have?
- Have you ever seen a market go to 0 homes sold?
- Our industry has been an ENABLER for the past 5 or 6 years.
- You can sometimes fix TRAINING issues, but ATTITUDE is usually not fixable.
- It is time to TRANSFORM the sales organization.
- Sales training SHOULD include scripted responses.
Founded in 1977, the Institute of Residential Marketing (IRM) is the educational arm of the National Sales and Marketing Council (NSMC). The Institute was created to guarantee the highest skill level of sales and marketing professionals for the housing industry.
The IRM offers several prestigious educational designations:
- Certified New Home Sales Professional
- Certified New Home Marketing Professional
- Master Certified New Home Sales Professional
- Member, Institute of Residential Marketing
The MIRM designation is the most prestigious designation given by the Institute. The MIRM is the top-level achievement for professionals in new home marketing. When you receive an IRM designation, you will be joining the most respected residential sales and marketing professionals in the country.