Located on Providence Road in North Fulton, The Providence Group is excited to announce that it is now selling luxury new homes at The Reserve at Providence. Situated on one-plus acre home sites and featuring a gated entrance, The Reserve at Providence offers privacy and serenity near the bustle of sought-after Milton.
With its large home sites, The Reserve at Providence will offer spacious new homes that showcase 3,700 to 5,880 square feet of luxury living. Priced from the 895,000’s, recently released floor plans include:
- The Andrews – Four bedrooms, four-and-a-half bathrooms and three-car garage with base pricing* of over $1 million.
- The Brentwood – Four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms and three-car garage with base pricing of $848,030.
- The Baker – Four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms and three-car garage with base pricing of over $1 million.
- The Englewood – Five bedrooms, four-and-a-half bathrooms and three-car garage with base pricing of $961,466.
- The Fitzgerald – Four bedrooms, four bathrooms and three-car garage with base pricing of $926,945.
- The Hemingway – Five bedrooms, four bathrooms and three-car garage with base pricing of $955,879.
Stunning exteriors of these home designs create a lasting first impression with elegant craftsmanship that features brick, natural stone and Nichiha fiber cement shake/siding, as well as carriage-style garage doors and professionally landscaped home sites. Luxury continues with open interiors that showcase a variety of upscale design finishes including site-finished hardwood floors, tray or vaulted ceilings in owner’s suites (per plan), spacious family rooms with built-ins (per plan), granite countertops, Wellborn Premier kitchen cabinets with soft-close drawers, stainless steel appliances, stylish recessed light fixtures (per plan), Tuscan marble bathroom countertops and much more.
Homes also include energy efficient features that help to decrease monthly energy bills such as programmable thermostats, 75-gallon gas water heaters, Lennox® 80 SEREI13 high-efficiency dual system HVAC systems, Tech Shield® radiant barrier and fully-insulated walls.
In addition to the luxury living available within the gates of The Reserve at Providence, residents will enjoy an active and social lifestyle with charming, local restaurants and shops, as well as state-of-the-art recreation just minutes away.
Students at The Reserve at Providence will also benefit from a sought-after North Fulton location attending a top-rated school district that includes Summit Hill Elementary (within walking distance of the community, Northwestern Middle and Cambridge High schools.
With its large home sites, spacious home designs and prime location, The Reserve at Providence is sure to be popular among metro Atlanta home buyers. The Providence Group is currently selling homes at The Reserve at Providence by appointment only at its nearby Ruth’s Farm model home. For more information on homes for sale at The Reserve at Providence, call 678-394-7466 or visit The Providence Group website today.
*Base pricing does not include lot premium or structural option pricing. Contact The Providence Group’s Community Sales Manager for details.