One of the most exciting elements of Atlanta’s cultural scene is the abundance of local theater companies performing around town. Whether you’re a fan of classic musicals, prefer more intimate dramas, or want to laugh at an improve show, Atlanta’s theater scene has something for you. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio has been scouting and has discovered is honored to host the city’s most popular theater companies that earn bountiful local, regional and national acclaim. The exceptional talent and forward-thinking creativity displayed by these local artists creates must-watch, can’t-miss performances.
Tune in to listen to theater companies featured on the Around Atlanta segment of the show. Visit them, laugh and cry with them, and let them know you heard about them on Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio.
- Dad’s Garage Theatre – Dad’s Garage entertains more than 30,000 people each year with improv and off-the-beat scripted productions that are creative, original and down-right hilarious. Associate Artistic Director and Director of Education at Dad’s Garage Theatre, ED Morgan, talks about the popularity of improv theater and how Dad’s Garage is serving a younger generation by introducing them to arts they never knew existed.
- Marietta Theatre Company – There is a local gem hidden in the thriving Marietta Square that offers an intimate setting with perfect views of local talent. Founder of the Marietta Theatre Company, Blaine Clotfelter discusses the upcoming season and proves that not all musicals and live theater performances are the same.
- The Basement Theatre – “Yes, and…” is the one statement JStar, Founder and Artistic Director of The Basement Theatre always teaches his students to say, so that no idea is ever overlooked. JStar joins the show for a fun conversation on how Atlanta’s best underground improv comedy theatre was born and what an important part improv plays in our daily lives.
- Arts Bridge – Watching a story unfold in the theatre is more than entertainment. Theatre is a unique, immersive learning experience for audiences of any age, but especially young children. Sarah Clay Lindvall, Director of Arts Education and Community Outreach at Arts Bridge, talks about the program’s community and state impact, as well as the fun and educational upcoming events.
- Center for Puppetry Arts – Airing on October 18, Christine Barrett, Social Media Marketing Manager for The Center for Puppetry Arts discusses upcoming shows and more. The center has a fascinating history and is the largest American non-profit organization solely dedicated to the art of puppet theater.
- Aurora Theatre – Coming to the show November 22, Anthony Rodriguez, Co-Founder and Artistic Director for Aurora Theatre joins the show to discuss what the theatre is, the shows that are performed, and the $26 million, 50,000 square foot expansion that will make it the largest live performing arts stage in Georgia.
The award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. President of Denim Marketing Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview. Listeners can hear the latest from some of the best of Atlanta’s real estate industry and get the inside scoop upcoming events and specials in Atlanta.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://apple.co/2p6aAIW. You can also tune into all of the shows by visiting www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol @ DenimMarketing.com.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.