In a previous post, Azalea Homes explored the reasons to live in South Fulton. But if Cobb County is your perfect location, Edgeboro Park and Kenyon Farms are must see communities! These new homes are in the heart of West Cobb and are convenient to everything the county has to offer. According to the Cobb Chamber of Commerce, the area offers “unparalleled quality of life, dynamic economic opportunities, beauty, cultural excitement, history and so much more.”
Listed below are a few more reasons to move to Cobb County.
• Examples of recent economic acceleration include the redevelopment of several shopping and dining districts along with the creation of world-class performing arts venues, such as The Avenue West Cobb, Cobb County Civic Center and the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center. All are near Edgeboro Park and Kenyon Farms.
• Cobb County is home to more than 350 international firms, and many have their U.S. headquarters in Cobb, including IBM and Lockheed Aeronautical.
• The Home Depot, which is headquartered in Cobb County, is the county’s largest employer with 20,000 employees.
• Seven colleges and universities serve the area along with numerous private schools and top-ranked public schools including, Bullard Elementary, McClure Middle School and Kennesaw Mountain High School which serve Kenyon Farms and Edgeboro Park.
• The Cobb Galleria Centre, along with more than 13,000 hotel rooms throughout the county, welcomes conventions, trade shows and business meetings.
• Fine restaurants, quality shopping areas, historic attractions, Six Flags and White Water theme parks, as well as the new Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre, attract vacationers and travelers year round.
Edgeboro Park is a friendly enclave of just 13 homes off Stilesboro Road. Azalea Homes is building the last six homes in the community, which have full daylight basements on half-acre, wooded, cul-de-sac home sites. These homes start in the low $400,000s.
Kenyon Farms is an intimate community of 23 homes. Azalea Homes is building the last seven homes, all on heavily wooded home sites with exceptional privacy. Located on Mack Dobbs Road, just north of the Stilesboro Road corridor, these four to six bedroom homes with two- or three-car garages are priced from the mid $200,000s.
Both communities are ideally located near historic Kennesaw Mountain, The Avenue of West Cobb, Town Center Mall and Swift-Cantrell Park.
If you love the location of West Cobb, tour Edgeboro Park and Kenyon Farms today! For more details, call David Gary at 770-407-7117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, visit www.azaleahomesga.com.