Liberty Park, the townhome community from Sharp Residential that offers intown Atlanta homes at an affordable price, is consistently the top selling gated townhome neighborhood in Atlanta. It’s clear to home shoppers that Liberty Park is the absolute best value for the money, and it’s time to make it crystal clear to everyone.
Here are the top five reasons to buy a new home at Liberty Park:
- First time home buyer tax credit – These townhomes are ideal for first time home buyers that want that $8,000 tax credit. And who wouldn’t want that? Remember it is only good through November, so we only have three months left to take advantage of it, which means now is the time to buy.
- The Georgia Tax Credit – while it is not as much as the $8,000 tax credit, it is available to all home buyers. So whether you are a first time buyer or not, you do have a tax credit incentive to buy now. And, like the first time home buyer credit, it is only good through November, so act soon.
- Location – Liberty Park is located inside the Perimeter close to Midtown, Atlantic Station, Georgia Aquarium, Philips Arena, Centennial Park and more. Anything that is going on in Atlanta will be a short, short commute for you.
- Price – with homes starting at only $150,000, there is hardly another new home community in this exceptional location at this price point
- Features and Amenities – Liberty Park is a gated community that features a low maintenance lifestyle so no homeowners have to worry about landscaping and exterior upkeep. And, despite the affordable price, each townhome is full of upgraded features like granite countertops, hardwood floors, recessed lighting in the kitchen, wrought iron stair pickets and more. Plus, all residents have full access to a neighborhood pool and cabana.
The neighborhood is open daily, so come claim your intown Atlanta townhome!