As summer vacation comes to an end, parents and children are preparing for the start of the new school year, and so is leading homebuilder Lennar. From Aug. 9-19, for every home sold in one of its 12 Atlanta-area communities, Lennar is donating $1,000 to that community’s elementary school.
Lennar Atlanta has communities in Cobb, Forsyth and North Fulton counties, with several homes available for immediate purchase just in time for the new school year. Communities include:
- Manchester Park — Priced from the $290,000s, these single-family homes near the intersection of S. Atlanta roads in the West Village area of Smyrna feature four bedrooms and two-and-a-half to three-and-a-half baths.
- Mountain Creek —Located off Sandy Plains Road at Mountain Road in East Cobb, these single-family homes start around 3,000 square feet, with four to six bedrooms, three to four-and-half bathrooms, three-car garages and prices from the $500,000s.
- Robinson Manor — Just one single-family home remains in this exclusive community near Robinson and Old Canton roads in Marietta, in the Walton High School district.
- The Estates at Walden — An exclusive enclave of single-family homes off Johnson Ferry Road in East Cobb. Priced from the $470,000s, these homes start around 3,000 square feet and offer four to five bedrooms, two-and-a-half to three-and-half baths and a three-car garage.
- Wexford — Priced from the high $400,000s, these single-family homes on Steinhauer Road near Trickum Road in East Cobb feature four to six bedrooms, two-and-a-half to four-and-a-half bathrooms, with more than 3,000 square feet of living space.
- Wigley Preserve — This exclusive community near the intersection of Wigley and Sandy Plains roads in East Cobb offers homes with four to six bedrooms, two-and-a-half to four-and-a-half bathrooms and prices from the high $300,000s.
- The Estates at Big Creek – Single-family homes from the $230,000s off Castleberry Road in Cumming. These four to five bedroom homes have two-and-a–half to three-and-a-half bathrooms and range from 2,558 to 3,614 square feet.
- Hanover Pointe — This swim/tennis community off Union Hill Road near McFarland Parkway in Alpharetta features luxurious three bedroom, two-and-a-half bath townhomes with two-car garages priced from the $160,000s.
- James Creek — Priced from the $240,000s, these single-family homes are located off of Windermere Parkway in Cumming. Starting around 2,400 square feet, these homes have four to six bedrooms, two-and-a-half to three-and-a-half bathrooms and two -car garages.
- Laurel Heights — Offering single-family homes from the $240,000s, there are only a few homes left in this gated swim community. Located near Nichols Road on Laurel Heights Drive in Suwanee, homes are approximately 2,300 to 3,600 square feet with four to five bedrooms, two-and-a-half to three-and-a-half bathrooms and three-car garages.
North Fulton County
- Herrington Cove — With only two homes left, this community on Jones Bridge Road near Buice Road in Johns Creek features homes ranging from approximately 3,000 to 4,000 square feet with four to five bedrooms, three-and-half-baths, three-car garages and prices from the $400,000s.
For more information, please visit the Lennar Atlanta website or call 404-931-7462.