This weekend is the final opportunity to tour the best new homes in Atlanta featured in the 2022 Atlanta Parade of Homes! The final round of tours take place on Saturday, May 7 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, May 8 from 1 to 5 p.m. The Atlanta Parade of Homes, presented by the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, is a free, self-guided event that offers visitors the opportunity to view more than 60 new homes across metro Atlanta.
To see the hottest and latest in new home design, the Parade is the place to be! Visitors can view a wide variety of incredible model homes of all sizes, price points, locations and architectural styles.
From entry-level homes for first-time buyers to active adult homes designed exclusively with 55+ buyers in mind, the Parade includes an amazing collection of homes perfect for potential homebuyers or those simply interested in current design trends. The best part is you are free to plan out your own route through the Parade to see the homes you prefer at the most convenient time for you!
For first-time buyers in search of an affordable home with great space, take a look at the homes featured at Lovejoy Crossing by Adams Homes in Hampton or Poplar Place by Fischer Homes in Dallas. If you’re looking for a lovely Cobb County home with gorgeous style, don’t miss the Buffington at Escalades in Mableton, a charming Smith Douglas Homes community with timeless appeal priced from the mid-$300,000s. Tour master-planned Twin Lakes by Fischer Homes in Hoschton to find spacious design with many flexible living spaces that include four bedrooms and two-to-four baths.
The Parade also includes extraordinary custom home selections such as The Cottages of Lake Lanier in Gainesville by Thomas Homes and Communities, a lakeside community featuring boat slips and a lakeside clubhouse, or a virtual tour of the model home at The Cottages at Manor Golf and Country Club by Peachland Homes, a master-planned golf community in Alpharetta.
The Parade provides visitors with a spectacular collection of new homes that won’t disappoint, no matter the price, style or location!
For the best Parade experience, attendees should download the ATLHomesParade app, available for both Apple and Android users. This free, easy-to-use app offers categories based on price to find homes that fit your budget, detailed information on all homes to find the communities that interest you and a map with all Parade locations for quick and easy travel to and from each stop!
This weekend is also the last chance to win some amazing prizes by voting for their favorite homes and features.* First, ALL attendees that participated in voting will receive a Digital Gift Bag AFTER the Parade is complete and votes are counted. The Digital Gift Bag will include discounts and coupons for local businesses, restaurants and shops.
By voting, attendees are also entered to win one of four prizes including two outdoor fireplaces from Haven Design Works, a set of bikes from Regions Bank and a hard Yeti Cooler from Construction Resources. Finally, one lucky Parade attendee will win Pella Bingo! To enter, simply complete the Bingo card, write your email address on it and drop it into a voting box at one of the participating homes. The winner will receive a one-night stay at Hotel Avalon and a $100 gift card to the restaurant Colletta.
To find more information on the 2021 Atlanta Parade of Homes, visit www.ATLHomesParade.com.
Thank you to the 2022 Parade of Homes Sponsors which include Title Sponsor Pella; Gold Sponsors Georgia Power, Offerpad and Regions Mortgage; Silver Sponsors Northwest Exterminating and O’Kelley & Sorohan; Reception Sponsors Opendoor, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, Brand Vaughn Lumber, Jackson EMC, Maverick, SEI Group, Team Pest USA and West Fraser; Media Sponsors Atlanta’s Best New Homes Show, Denim Marketing, WABE and Atlanta Real Estate Forum.
Get more Atlanta Homes Parade news here.
*Entries are subject to the following rules and regulations:
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry registration must be on an original 2022 Parade of Homes registration form. No photocopy, facsimile or mechanically reproduced entry registrations will be permitted.
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, damaged, illegible or incomplete entries/orders. Sponsor and its affiliates do not make any expressed or implied warranties on the prize.
- Entries are limited to one (1) registration per person at each participating Parade of Homes entry listed on the 2022 ATL Parade of Homes website or app.
- A separate registration is encouraged at each Parade home to increase your odds of winning.
- Prize Winners will be selected at random by May 31, 2022, from all fully completed qualifying registration forms at any of the Parade homes.
- Prize is non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be substituted.
- Winners will be determined by a random drawing. Odds of winning determined by the total number of eligible entries received by the May 8, 2022, entry deadline.
- Winners must be residents of the state of Georgia and pick up Grand Prize from location within two weeks of the Parade ending.
- All registration entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.