When searching for an Atlanta new home, KM Homes should be one of the builders on the top of your list. This company builds in the Atlanta area with prices starting in the Low $200’s and ranging to the High $500’s. From Gwinnett to Forsyth, these homes offer superior design and construction.
KM Homes has 8 communities in Forsyth County including:
• Evans Farms– Master planned community in Cumming offering beautiful homes from the Low $200’s. Families can easily bike or walk to the pool, cabana with outdoor fireplace, 2-acre playfield, community pocket parks with playgrounds and tennis courts.
• Brighton View– Truly unique neighborhood in Cumming opening Sat., May 5th offering lawn maintenance included and featuring 4-sides brick ranch plans. Amenities include a serene lake, picnic area, playfields and walking trails. Homes are priced from the High $200’s.
• Parkside at The Polo Fields– Private, gated community in Cumming near Polo Golf and Country Club offering 4-sides brick homes. Homes are priced from the Low $300’s and only 1 home remains.
• StoneCrest at Johns Creek– Private community in Cumming with 19 new homes have a superior design options and a custom feel. Homes are priced from the Mid $300’s and only 2 homes remain.
• Sentinel Chase– Priced from the $280’s, these homes offer 3-sides brick, up to 6 beds, 5.5 baths and over 4,000 square feet. Community is in Cumming near The Avenue Forsyth, Brookwood Shopping Center, Johns Creek, fine dining and great entertainment.
• The Enclave at Turnberry– Gated community in Suwanee with 4-sides brick and stone homes with custom elevations and interiors. Amenity area features Junior Olympic sized pool, two court tennis pavilion and an outdoor patio with fireplace. Homes are priced from the Low $400’s.
• Turnberry II– This Suwanee community is the 2nd phase of The Enclave at Turnberry. This phase consists of 11 large, wooded homesites with brand new home designs with side-entry and 3-car garages. Reserve your homesite now! Homes start in the Mid $500’s and offer custom elevation and interiors.
• Waterford Bluff– Priced in the Mid $200’s, only 7 Suwanee homes remain with 3-sides brick. Homes feature up to 5 beds, 3.5 baths and over 3,000 square feet.
The builder has 2 communities in Gwinnett County including:
• Kendrix Ridge– Gated community offering brand new floor plans from the Mid $200’s in Sugar Hill with standard side-entry and 3-car optional garages. Great visibility on Suwanee Dam Road and access! Close to dining and shopping! Many recreation opportunities including EE Robinson, Gary Pirkle, Sims Lake and Settles Bridge Parks! Amenities include a pool, cabana and walking trails.
• Highland Creek– Only one basement homesite remains from the Mid $200’s at this secluded community located in the City of Buford School District. Close to I-85, Lake Lanier, the Mall of Georgia, historic downtown Buford and Gwinnett’s best shopping, dining and entertainment.
If these communities sound like the perfect place for you to call home, please take a tour of them today! For additional information, please visit www.KMHomes.com.