On this week’s Deal of the Week edition of the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio show, KM Homes is offering a broker bonus on numerous communities around Atlanta. These communities including Arbor Chase, Atherton Park, Burnt Bridge, Carramore, Estates at Hickory Flat, The Georgian, Grand Oaks, Village at TownPark, Parkside on Post, The Polo Fields and Warrenton.
Say goodbye to pain at the pump with a $500 gas card broker bonus for selling any KM Home at the prior mentioned communities by March 31. Here is a short list of some of KM’s available communities:
- Arbor Chase is a gated community in Forsyth County with single-family homes priced in the $400s.
- Burnt Bridge is a gated community in Forsyth County with a swimming pool and tennis courts selling single-family homes in the low $200s.
- Estates at Hickory Flat is located in Cherokee County and features a swimming pool and tennis courts. It’s offering single-family homes in the $400s.
- Grand Oaks is located in Cherokee County and features single-family homes in the $300s with a swimming pool and tennis courts.
- Parkside on Post is a gated community in Forsyth County featuring ranch plans priced in the mid-$300s.
- Warrenton is a gated community located in Gwinnett County with homes selling in the mid-$300s.
For a list of all the available communities with in-depth details and for more information about this deal, visit www.KMHomes.com. Interested home buyers are encouraged to contact a new homes specialist or visit the sales center on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday through Saturday from 11 am to 6 pm or Wednesday and Sunday from 1 to 6 p.m.
Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio’s “Deal of the Week” segment features the amazing deals, specials and incentives that will get Atlanta moving! To submit information on a potential Deal of the Week to Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio, contact mRELEVANCE at 770-383-3360.
Please download and subscribe to all of the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcasts on iTunes. If you like this week’s show, be sure to rate it.