Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio kicks off 2021 with a brand-new guest lineup featuring one-of-a-kind entertainment opportunities on the Around Atlanta segments, as well as leaders within the new home industry on the All About Real Estate episodes. For those who made New Year’s Resolutions to stay more informed on local news and events, this is the perfect podcast to help meet that goal. Committed to providing listeners with the latest news regarding Atlanta real estate, this month’s interviews highlight opportunities for homeownership, unique product lines, newly opened communities and more.
“2021 is the year to stay informed, entertained and up-to-date on Atlanta happenings,” Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “This month’s Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup has something for everyone. From interviews with groundbreaking trailblazers in the home building industry to information on metro Atlanta’s best weekend adventure opportunities, January’s Radio lineup is something special.”
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details on Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The January 2021 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- January 6 – Kicking off a brand-new year, President of New American Funding Patty Arvielo joins Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio to provide listeners with an inside look at her inspiration for creating New American Funding, give insight on what it is like being a woman owner and leader in a male-dominated industry and speak on what New American Funding’s 2021 goals.
- January 13 – Joan Shorter, broker and owner of Intown Focus Realty, is on air to discuss her unique business model focused on real estate in East Point, Hapeville and Historic College Park. Shorter also dives into her exciting plans for the upcoming year.
- January 20 – President and CEO of Crosby Design Group Jennifer Crosby is in the studio to give an exclusive inside look on the recently completed luxury condo, Seven88 West Midtown. In addition, Crosby talks about her company’s partnership with Sunshine on a Ranney Day and Sunny & Ranney – its new home furnishing store in Roswell.
- January 21 – Government Affairs Director of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (GAHBA) Codeye Woody joins Radio to discuss advocacy efforts, including the tree protection ordinances and the initiative to improve communication between the DeKalb County Planning and Sustainability Department and GAHBA members. Woody discusses how these ordinances and initiatives directly affect GAHBA members and homebuilders, as well as how members can support the cause.
- January 27 – Jose Plascencia, Marietta branch manager with New American Funding, returns with an update on New American Funding’s efforts to help the Latino community achieve homeownership. He also dives into the company’s philosophy on homeownership.
- January 28 – Allessandra Roqueta, marketing brand manager of Boral Stone Division, talks about the new outdoor living products brand, Kindred Outdoors & Surrounds. Roqueta also informs listeners about popular products like Kindred Fire Bowls, Signature Kitchens and Cabinets, fireplaces, fire pits and fireplace surrounds – all of which can be installed by a builder, landscape artist or homeowner.
- January 7 – Park Tavern Owner Paul Smith and Marketing Director Pilar Tyson are on air to discuss upcoming events and opportunities for entertainment at the rink. Smith and Tyson discuss the highly-anticipated Miracle on 10th at The Rink event, as well as other activities for those who don’t ice skate.
- January 14 –Rebeka and Nathan Self, co-owners of Georgia Glamping Company, are in the studio to talk about their unique company. With several locations around metro Atlanta — Lake Lanier, Iris Lake and Clarks Hill Lake — Georgia Glamping Company offers one-of-a-kind glamping opportunities, including cabins, tabins, treehouses, geodesic domes, bell tents, safari tents and more.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: here. You can also get a recap of any past Atlanta podcast episodes on the Radio page.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.