Local home builder SR Homes is proud of its relationships with the agents and Realtors that make its communities great. To better emphasize those agents, the builder is highlighting a new agent each month that has sold an SR home.
The June Agent Spotlight features Jean Stinebaugh with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties, who recently sold a new home at Montebello in Cumming. Get to know Jean by the interview responses below:
- How long have you been in the real estate industry? This is my 24th year in real estate.
- Why would you say clients choose you over other agents and Realtors in our market? To take a quote from my Mission Statement, “It’s not a job to me, it’s a joy.” I believe the attitude we have determines the outcome. I also treat others the way I would like to be treated, as well as being a professional. I believe that makes a difference.
- What do you love about being a real estate agent? I love that I get to play such a significant role in helping individuals or families find the right home that makes their hearts sing!
- If you weren’t in real estate, what other job would you love doing? I loved being a housewife and stay-at-home mom until the next season in my life, which was real estate. I also enjoyed being a decorator before moving to Georgia, so something with decorating anything in a home would probably be my go-to.
- You are being featured because one of our clients recently purchased in an SR Homes community. Can you tell us why they decided on an SR home? In my opinion, the product that SR Homes offers is superior to other builders in the area. The philosophy of truly trying to work with the buyer and provide what they need and want is special today. Most Builders do not offer any options or any opportunity to tweak anything. Both myself and our buyers were very pleased with the ability to make some of their personal changes and appreciated the willingness on the builder’s part to do so. It was a pure delight working with SR Homes from the moment we stepped in the door!
- Is there an area in our market that you focus on? If so, why? My exposure to your exceptional product has been with clients who were downsizing. [SR Homes] models and floor plans are extremely appealing to me as an agent, as well as to meeting our client needs and wants.
- What’s your favorite quote? I am a Christian, and my strength and direction come from the Lord. So, one of my favorite quotes is from Jeremiah 29:11-12, which says, “For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!”
- If you had a theme song that played every time you met new clients, what would it be? On the Road Again by Willie Nelson. I love showing homes and making music with my new and old friends!
SR Homes is continually grateful to Jean Stinebaugh and agents that bring their clients to SR communities. To learn more about available new home homes throughout the metro Atlanta area, visit www.SRHomes.com.
Click here to see all Agent Spotlight by SR Homes posts on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.