Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is excited to announce its June guest lineup. Committed to providing listeners with the latest news on Atlanta real estate, as well as news on all the attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s shows offer something for everyone.
“As always, this month’s lineup will not disappoint,” Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “Our June guests are ready to entertain, inform and offer up the best tips-and-tricks of the trade. We can’t wait to share the latest information on the industry with all of our listeners this month.”
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include All About Real Estate and Around Atlanta interviews. The June 2020 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- June 3 – South Atlanta Sales Manager with Adams Homes, Judy Mapp discusses several new home communities in and around the south metro Atlanta area. Diving into homes and townhomes priced from the high $100,000s and up. Mapp also gives insight on the partnership with Adams Homes’ preferred lender, New American Funding.
- June 10 – President of Magnolia Residential Properties, Randy Schiltz, joins radio for this All About Real Estate Segment. Schiltz gives the inside scoop on the latest Magnolia Residential project, including price points, home style, interior upgrades, bonus options, amenities and more. He also gives a brief projection on what is in store for Magnolia Residential for the remainder of 2020.
- June 17 – Lisa O’Conner, senior manager of marketing strategy with Aprilaire, joins radio to give a rundown on Aprilaire’s home air purification system. She also gives the latest tips for homeowners about indoor air quality and her prediction on where the industry is headed. O’Conner also comes ready with extra special tips specifically for Realtors.
- June 24 – Owner of Tamra Wade Team and Re/Max Tru, Tamra Wade is in studio to give an update on her full-service sales and marketing business. Wade offers insight on several of her communities, move-in ready homes and more.
- June 25 – Director of Sales for Brock Built, Trisha Howard, wraps up June with the final All About Real Estate segment of Radio. Howard discusses Brock Built’s latest project off Bankhead Highway, how they were a pioneer in West Midtown and their charity home for the Atlanta Mission.
- June 4 – Senior Director of Marketing for The Battery Atlanta, Lauren Abernethy, provides updates on everything related to The Battery, including chef-driven restaurants, how to support the Braves, upcoming summer events, virtual yoga, the farmer’s market and so much more! You won’t want to miss the update on Atlanta’s favorite fun-filled location.
- June 11 – President of Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association and Vice President of Chatham Neighborhoods, Gabe Chatham takes a deep dive into the Parade of Homes. Taking place on three weekends in June — June 13 & 14, 20 & 21, 27 & 28 –the Parade of Homes showcases more than 100 homes! To stay up to date with the latest on Parade of Homes, including pricing, prizes, entry requirements and more, tune in to this episode!
- June 18 – President and CEO of Pure Maintenance of Georgia, Joshua Bellows, joins Radio to discuss how his company has responded to the COVID-19 virus to help businesses stay safe. Bellows utilizes dry fog, which differs from other competitors on the market. He gives listeners the rundown on how dry fog is superior to other methods and the services they offer for mold remediation, odor removal, disinfection and sterilization.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio.
New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
The Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio “All About Real Estate” segment, presented by Denim Marketing, highlights the movers and shakers in the Atlanta real estate industry – the home builders, developers, Realtors and suppliers working to provide the American dream for Atlantans. For more information on how you can be featured as a guest, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360 or fill out the Atlanta Real Estate Forum contact form. Subscribe to the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast on iTunes, and if you like this week’s show, be sure to rate it.