Local home builder SR Homes is proud of its relationships with the agents and Realtors that make its communities great. To better emphasize those agents, the builder is highlighting a new agent each month that has sold an SR home.
The July Agent Spotlight features Stacey Richardson with Broad & Main Real Estate Group, who recently sold a new home at Pebble Creek in Watkinsville. Get to know Stacey by the interview responses below:
- How long have you been in the industry? I have been in real estate for 7.5 years.
- Why would you say clients choose you over other agents and Realtors in our market? I’ve made it a priority to develop relationships with clients and work very hard to take care of them through the entire homebuying or selling process. I think that most of my clients leave our transactions feeling taken care of, which in turn, leads to them recommending me to their friends and family. Referrals are the majority of my business.
- What do you love about being a real estate agent? I love helping people with the big next step – for their family, their portfolio, their future.
- If you weren’t in real estate, what other job would you love doing? Florist – I think it’s an opportunity for a creative outlet that brings joy to a lot of people.
- You are being featured because one of our clients recently purchased in an SR community. Can you tell us why they decided on a SR Home? For my clients, SR has created a unique community feel that is exactly what they’re looking for with their young family. The opportunity to customize some of their home specifics was also exciting.
- Is there an area in our market you focus on? If so why? I work primarily in the Oconee County and Athens areas where I’ve lived, worked and played for the last 15 years.
- What is your favorite quote? “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart.
- If you had a theme song that played every time you met new clients, what would it be? “Here Comes the Hotstepper” by Ini Kamoze
SR Homes is continually grateful for agents that bring their clients to SR communities. To learn more about available new home homes throughout the metro Atlanta area, visit www.SRHomes.com.
Click here to see all Agent Spotlight by SR Homes posts on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.