Jim Chapman Communities provides more than just quality-built active adult homes, it also makes a serious commitment to its buyers after the sale. The builder partners with NewHome Warranty Management to give buyers a one year home warranty.
“NewHome is the best in the business, and we want the best for our customers, even after the sale is complete.” explained Kelly Dempsey, vice president of sales and marketing for Jim Chapman Communities.
• One call convenience. NewHome’s staff is never more than a phone call away. The company is ready to respond by dispatching contractors, performing walkthroughs or inspections or simply answering questions.
• 24-hour emergency service. If there is a home emergency, NewHome helps determine the source of the problem and dispatches the appropriate contractor.
• Professional staff. NewHomes’s staff has been trained to perform at a level of professionalism unique to the building industry. This will be evident in the quality of work that its administrators and walk-through and orientation experts do.
• Communication. NewHome communicates with Jim Chapman Communities and other trade partners involved in the home’s construction on a regular basis. Its staff is ready to accommodate all of the communication needs regarding the management of the warranty.
• Walkthrough and new home orientation experts. NewHome will perform a new home orientation with homeowners to explain all of the functions and operations of many of the components of the home.
“With this one year home warranty, our customers experience a piece of mind in knowing we are all still here to assist them during the beginning stage of homeownership,” continued Dempsey.
For more information on Jim Chapman Communities’ Atlanta active adult homes or NewHome Warranty Management, visit www.JimChapmanCommunities.com.