Local home builder SR Homes is proud of its relationships with the agents and Realtors that make its communities great. To better emphasize those agents, the builder is highlighting a new agent each month that has sold an SR home.
The January Agent Spotlight features Marki Fee with Custom Solutions Realty Group, who recently sold a new home at Weston in Tucker. Get to know Marki by the interview responses below:
- How long have you been in the industry? 20 years. From 2000 to 2005 as a licensed Realtor in Maryland and from 2016 to present in Georgia and South Carolina.
- Why would you say clients choose you over other agents and Realtors in our market? Based on client feedback and reviews, I have been told that I work extremely hard for my clients, always have their best interests and create a team-based relationship with the Realtors on the other side. Many have shared that they have felt like I supported them as if I was buying the home for myself. Client service is very important to me and building relationships with clients and Realtors has helped me to be successful. More than 75% of my business is generated from referrals. My philosophy is… If you do a terrible job, people will tell everyone… If you do an exceptional job, people will tell everyone… I’d rather be on the side of generating an exceptional experience.
- What do you love about being a real estate agent? Helping others… I believe we are meant to serve others and I understand the importance of homeownership. To be able to assist clients with the most important (and likely most expensive) asset is rewarding and fulfilling. Along this journey, I have met so many people that have transitioned from clients to friends.
- If you weren’t in real estate, what other job would you love doing? I have a background in marketing and love the opportunity to brand myself and the products I sell. I am also certified in adult education and content design and enjoy conducting training workshops and sessions. I currently lead a Mastermind Group where I lead and facilitate monthly; and look to provide training at my brokerage this year.
- You are being featured because one of our clients recently purchased in an SR community. Can you tell us why they decided on a SR Home? My clients chose the community because of the value, the workmanship and great service they initially experienced when visiting with the onsite agent Angie at Weston. As they moved further along in the process, EVERYONE collaborated as a team to help the buyers through various phases of the transaction (from lending and structuring the loan in a way that would suit them the best, through the inspection, corrections and final walkthrough). It was a memorable experience from a Realtor perspective because I’ve sold a number of new construction [homes] (and am new construction sales certified), but this journey was unlike any other I’ve experienced. It is because of that, that I continue to refer clients and share information about SR Homes.
- Is there an area in our market you focus on? If so why? I service the Gwinnett, North Fulton, South Hall, Dekalb and Barrow County areas because these areas are centrally located from both my office and residence. In addition, these are areas that I am highly knowledgeable of.
- What is your favorite quote? “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelo
- If you had a theme song that played every time you met new clients, what would it be? “Girl on Fire” by Alicia Keys. I exude a flame of passion regarding my family, business, clients and everything I look to achieve. I strive to do this in a professional and collaborative effort.
SR Homes is continually grateful for agents that bring their clients to SR communities. To learn more about available new home homes throughout the metro Atlanta area, visit www.SRHomes.com.
Click here to see all Agent Spotlight by SR Homes posts on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.