J. Williams Staffing is looking to hire an Atlanta area manager to report to the company’s principal regarding its Atlanta market. The area manager will gain experience marketing and growing business in specified markets, building and maintaining a strong temporary candidate team and overseeing activities related to business development, training and recruitment in the Atlanta market.
J. Williams Real Estate Recruitment and Staffing Solutions (JWS) is a staffing agency that provides qualified candidates to home builders and real estate companies nationwide to oversee a variety of real estate processes. The staffing agency’s clients include Taylor Morrison Homes, Century Communities, Pulte Homes, Lennar Homes, Smith Douglas Homes, Meritage Homes and more. JWS’ services feature a variety of needs in the real estate industry, such as new home sales assistance, property managing, leasing consulting, escrow and mortgage services, full-service staffing, special event staffing, and more.
Currently, JWS has agreements signed and is conducting business with three major builders in the Atlanta area real estate market. As its Atlanta market growth continues, the company seeks someone to report Atlanta-area market activities to the company’s principal.
The Atlanta area manager’s role includes the following:
· To set an example of leadership, loyalty, safety and professionalism for others
· To be fiscally responsible in managing the budget and expenses for the department
· To be committed to excellence in all tasks
· To contribute to the development of a high performance, productive culture
· To demonstrate innovation in thinking about possibility while making decisions and problems solving
· To exercise assertive collaboration to honor goals and deadlines
Functions and duties of the job include:
· Developing new business and increasing service to existing businesses within Atlanta (creating and maintaining client database opportunity list, marketing directly to builder clients’ communities, one-on-one meetings with clients’ key decision-makers, correspondence to reinforce marketing plans as needed, developing strategies with J. Williams principal to secure large national accounts and nurture relationships with key clients and attend regional home builders’ association and/or builder-specific functions to develop JWS brand as pre-approved and budgeted)
· Managing the processes of or personally conducting thorough, personal and lawful interviews with qualified candidates
· Managing the training of all new hires in Atlanta
· Coaching and counseling employees on behavior inconsistent with JWS standards, administering necessary disciplinary action, including termination of employees and discussing contested, difficult or controversial terminations with principal
· Assisting scheduling department as needs with client’s staffing needs and exchanging necessary documentation for new hires, training documents, etc.
· Attending to client/customer satisfaction situations
· Maintaining file of competitors
· Making recommendations regarding necessary changes to pay rates and bill rates
· Assisting with revenue and expense projections and managing expenses to align with planned future growth.
Ideal candidates should have two or more years of college education in a related field. Four-year degree holders are preferred. Candidates should have excellent computer skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, successful business development experience, management and supervisory experience, a proven track record of successful business development strategies and more than five years experience in the new homes industry as a business development director, manager or associate with hands-on sales and marketing experience.
To apply for this position, visit www.JWilliamsStaffing.com, then email resume to: Rich.Davis@JWilliamsStaffing.com.