No matter what your age may be, having a life insurance policy is always crucial. Ensuring that you get the best policy for your individual needs is a very important task that should not be handled lightly. Life insurance consultants must not only be knowledgeable about various policies, they must listen. Risk & Insurance makes sure to give you just that – good listeners.
Risk & Insurance Consultants’ life insurance expert, Donna Gross, will help you by spelling out the differences between policies based on what you currently need, and what you could possibly need in the future. Remember that these life insurance policies are tools for investment. She will help provide financial security to your loved ones for many years to come.
Some questions Donna might ask you, like these from NOLO, will help determine the best policy for your individual situation:
• How many people depend on your earning capacity?
• How much money would your dependents need for living expenses?
• How long would it take for your dependents to become self-sufficient?
• After you die, how long will it be before your property is turned over to your inheritors?
• Will your estate owe substantial debts and taxes after your death?
After carefully listening to your replies and discussing various options, Donna will either set you up with term insurance, permanent insurance or a combination of the two.
Life insurance is not something you want to put on the back burner, so get help from good listeners today. For an analysis, call Donna at 678-681-6552. To learn more, visit www.riskandinsuranceconsultants.com.