Atlanta Agent magazine has launched a redesign of its website, www.AtlantaAgentMagazine.com. The site now features a cleaner and more contemporary design and engaging user experience with enhanced navigation to help our audience gain insight and expertise.
As the leading Atlanta real estate industry website, Atlanta Agent magazine is focused on making local market data, best practices, thought leadership, influencer interviews and profiles that are informative and easily accessible for our audience. It endeavors to provide real estate professionals with the most accurate, up-to-date information and share its knowledge and expertise to elevate the industry.
New features on the site include:
- Developing Atlanta: A multichannel premium content feature that showcases new master-planned communities and developments, with full-color photos and information on the project’s special amenities, affordability and luxury features, community impact and more.
- Listing of the Week: The perfect opportunity to highlight a home for sale that deserves a greater spotlight, including full-color images and listing information for potential buyers.
- Real Influencer: A real estate success story on an individual that features noteworthy career experiences and accomplishments and what inspires thought leaders to create a positive industry impact.
- Enhanced Who’s Who in Atlanta Real Estate profiles to spotlight Atlanta area real estate leaders.
- Online Event Calendar to highlight your industry event.
“Our goal was to relaunch a website providing engaging content and resources to support the needs of the Atlanta real estate market,” said Samantha Siegel, Account Executive at Atlanta Agent magazine “I look forward to being a valued resource to Realtors, developers/builders and lenders who want to expand their business.”
ABOUT ATLANTA AGENT MAGAZINE: Atlanta Agent magazine is the leading Atlanta B2B real estate media company covering local residential real estate news, tech, educational articles, interviews with industry leaders and in-depth features that empower real estate professionals to build their business and stay connected to the community.
To read more for Atlanta agents on Atlanta Real Estate Forum, click here.