The International Builders Show (IBS) is the largest annual light construction trade show in the world. Tens of thousands of building industry professionals will head to Las Vegas on January 19-22, 2010 for the show.
The economy has certainly hurt the construction world, so this year the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) will introduce several new offers and incentives for attendees:
- Complimentary four-day passes for NAHB members who register by December 11
- One- and two-day education passes, which include admittance to the Exhibit Hall all four days plus unlimited access to one or two days of educational seminars
- Free education seminars for those registered by Friday, January 22
- Special $100 discounted rate for NAHB members who will be attending IBS for the first time
- Discounted room rates from $32-$199 a night if booked by the end of August
Bad economy or not this is an event you won’t want to miss. The event will offer more than 175 educational seminars to choose from which include courses designed to help participants get important industry designations including Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist and Certified Green Remodeler. The Exhibit Hall offers the latest and most in-demand home construction products, networking time with big names in the industry and displays of the newest building products and services.
For more information and to register, visit www.BuildersShow.com.