As the children get older, empty nesters may find that the holiday season becomes slightly complicated as far as traditions go. Families have to choose which customs to hold on to, abandon or add. SecondAct.com has shared some tips for empty nesters to start new holiday traditions that reflect the joyful spirit of the season.
- Embrace change! It’s your turn to do what you want to do.
- Switch up your traditions. Choose a couple of traditions to keep and let go of others.
- Consider different possibilities. Take a trip or eat your holiday meal in a restaurant – the possibilities are endless.
- Prioritize your friends. Take the initiative to call your friends and share the spirit of the season.
- Help those in need. You’ll spread the holiday spirit with those who really need it.
From all of us at Soleil Laurel Canyon, have a safe and happy holiday! To learn more about our award-winning community, call our sales office at 678-880-3071 and visit our website at SoleilLaurelCanyon.com.