Atlanta Real Estate Forum is excited to announce the November Radio lineup of guests. Committed to providing listeners with the scoop on Atlanta real estate, as well as news on all the fun events, attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s shows offer something for everyone with both rookie and return guests.
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows.
Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include the popular All About Real Estate interviews and Around Atlanta interviews, tune in these episodes on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The November 2019 lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- November 6 – Family-owned and operated Knight Homes offers a variety of new home products including townhomes from the mid-$100,000s to single-family homes from the $400,000s+. Knight Homes Vice President of Operations Farrell Middleton is in studio to share updates on the builder’s latest new home communities throughout South Atlanta and Forsyth, Gwinnett and DeKalb counties.
- November 13 – The word ‘artisan’ is defined as a worker in a skilled trade, especially one that involves making things by hand. Artisan Built Communities President Stephen Haines is on air to share the builder’s latest communities in the Atlanta area. \
- November 14 – With the growing popularity of 55+ communities, many buyers are focusing in on the lifestyle amenities available at their new home. One Street Residential Managing Partner of Development Brendan Barr joins the show to discuss the builder’s latest developments including EVOQ Town Flats, a unique active-adult apartment community in Johns Creek.
- November 20 – One of the nation’s largest home builders, Beazer Homes builds quality, energy-efficient, easily-personalized homes. Beazer Homes Vice President of Sales and Marketing Melanie Mickie joins the show to discuss the builder’s latest communities throughout the Atlanta area and available savings opportunities.
- November 21 – A finished garage floor provides many benefits beyond obvious aesthetics such as added floor protection, easier to clean and helps to keep the garage, cars and home interior cleaner. Granite Garage Floors General Manager Nick Carberry joins the show to discuss its exclusive epoxy garage floor coating system that looks and lasts like granite.
- November 27 – Higharc hopes to make custom homes more accessible by automatically generating 3D home plans based on your needs. Higharc Co-Founder and Director of Visualization Thomas Holt joins the show to share the program’s unique concept.
- November 7 – The Atlanta BeltLine allows walkability throughout a booming metropolis and, upon completion, will complete circle Atlanta. Jenny Odom, Atlanta BeltLine communications and media relations manager, joins the show to discuss the 10-year anniversary of Art on the BeltLine, the Southside Trail Extension and more.
- November 28 – Have you ever driven through Atlanta and wondered What are they building Now? Caleb Spivak, founder of What Now Atlanta, joins the show to discuss the latest projects coming to Atlanta including restaurants, retail and real estate.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol @ DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to Jackson EMC for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. Jackson EMC offers homebuyers peace of mind and lower bills with its certified Right Choice™ home program. Right Choice homes are built to be energy efficient and sustainable with improved indoor air quality, convenience and comfort. For more information on the Right Choice homes program and Jackson EMC, visit RightChoice.JacksonEMC.com.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes the scoop on Atlanta real estate, as well as news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.