Much-anticipated Halycon has officially opened its doors to visitors! The first wave of retail and dining options at the 135-acre mixed-use development in South Forsyth County are now open to the public.
Beginning on Wednesday, September 18, and lasting through Sunday, September 22, Halcyon will host a variety of events as the First Glimpse including live music, crafts, games on the Village Green and dog adoptions.
Newly opened storefronts include:
- Cherry Street Brewpub – Located adjacent to the Village Green, Cherry Street Brewpub will serve as a local brewpub and beer garden.
- CT Cantina Taqueria, a fresh take on Latin fare with a variety of street eats and margaritas
- Market Hall, a gathering space for the community to enjoy small bites from six different food stalls overlooking the Village Green
- It’s a Sweet Life, Atlanta’s premier specialty cake boutique and bakery
- Kilwins, a mix of chocolates, fudge and ice cream in a variety of flavors, located on one end of the Market Hall
- Mercedes-Benz Experience Center by RBM of Alpharetta, a permanent, small-format experience center for guests to learn about the luxury auto brand’s latest designs and innovations
- Popbar, a frozen treat experience, with handcrafted gelato, sorbet and yogurt creations served on a stick
- RW Design & Exchange, an upscale interior design studio and gallery showroom
Click here to see the full schedule of the First Glimpse event.
Halcyon seamlessly connects nature, design and leisure into one destination with more than 50 acres of green space and access to the Big Creek Greenway. Upon completion, the first phase includes 160,000 square feet of retail space, a 38,000-square-foot dine-in cinema and Market Hall.
Serving as the perfect live-work-play community, this new development also offers a mix of single-family homes, townhomes and apartments. Residents enjoy a turnkey lifestyle with essentially everything they need at their doorstep!
Ranging from $619,900 to $839,900, luxury home builder Monte Hewett Homes is building Village Homes and Townhomes at Halcyon with a $30,000 Buyer Bonus on the first three inventory Village Homes!* Single-family designs are reminiscent of farmhouse charm while the townhomes feature a sleek, modern look. The first Village Homes are slated for completion in late September with the completion of the first Townhome building next January. Come by during the First Glimpse and take a pre-glimpse of these homes!
Halcyon is located at 1400 McFarland Parkway in Alpharetta. To learn more about the full list of retailers and restaurants, visit www.HalcyonForsyth.com.
Click here to schedule a personal tour and learn more about new Alpharetta homes at Halcyon from Monte Hewett Homes. Interested buyers can contact Monte Hewett Homes Agents Terry Fogarty at 678-558-0361 or Terry.Fogarty@MHHomes.com or Jayme Brundidge at 402-210-8066 or Jayme.Brundidge@MHHomes.com.
*Bonus valid on homesites 35,39 and 43 only, and for a limited time only. See agents for details and restrictions.