The first wave of shopping and dining options at Halcyon is now reopened. As retailers begin to shift their business hours and reopen at Halcyon, visitors will also see precautionary measures being taken, as recommended by government and health officials, including limited seating in the Market Hall, well-spaced outdoor seating, increased cleaning frequency and access to additional hand-sanitizing stations throughout, to name a few.
Halcyon staff encourages visitors to maintain a safe, social distance at all times and to act in the best interest of their own health, as well as the community as a whole. Visit the Halcyon website for updates and to confirm operating hours of specific restaurants and retailers.
Newly reopened storefronts include:
- Butcher and Brew (curbside)
- Cherry Street Brewpub at Halcyon (patio now open and curbside)
- CT Cantina Taqueria (patio now open and curbside)
- It’s a Sweet Life (curbside)
- Kilwins (curbside)
- Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee (patio now open and curbside)
- Ocean & Acre (curbside)
- Pita Mediterranean Street Food (takeout)
- Popbar (curbside)
- Apricot Lane (Open daily noon to 6 p.m.)
- Lizard Thicket (Open daily noon to 6 p.m.)
- Nina + Leigh (Open daily noon to 6 p.m.)
- Society Boutique (Open Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday noon to 6 p.m.)
- Totally Running (Open Friday noon to 6 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday noon to 5 p.m.)
- Willow Jane (Open Thursday through Sunday from noon to 6 p.m.)
- Diesel Barbershop (by appointment)
- Mercedes Benz Experience Center by RBM of Alpharetta
- Optima Eyecare
- Pharaoh Nail Spa (by appointment)
Halcyon, a 135-acre mixed-use development in South Forsyth County, seamlessly connects nature, design and leisure into one destination with more than 50 acres of green space and access to the Big Creek Greenway. Serving as the perfect live-work-play community, this new development also offers a combination of single-family homes, townhomes and apartments. Residents enjoy a turnkey lifestyle with essentially everything they need at their doorstep!
Priced from the $619,900s to $839,900s, luxury home builder Monte Hewett Homes is building Village Homes and Townhomes at Halcyon with a $20,000 Buyer Bonus on select townhomes. The single-family home designs are reminiscent of farmhouse charm while the townhomes feature a sleek, modern look.
Visit www.VisitHalcyon.com for current business hours and services (takeout, patio or dine-in, etc.). Updates will be made daily until all merchants are back to full operating hours. Restaurants and retailers will also continue to offer curbside services.
*Some restrictions apply. Incentive is valid on inventory townhomes and presales on Townhomes 1 through 9 only. Homes must be under contract by May 31, 2020. Contact agent for complete details.