Here’s a look at fun, family-friendly events in and around Atlanta:
- Father Daughter Dances are a fun way to celebrate the special bond between a dad and his girl. Atlantawithkid.com offers a full listing of dances in the area.
- Drop by the Buckhead Library after school on Thursday, February 14 for arts and crafts fun.
- Create a beautiful hand-made card with matching envelope at the American Girl Store in Alpharetta.
- If you have little ones, head on over to Gwinnett Place Mall on February 15 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for the Mom’s & Tot’s Valentine’s Day Party.
- The ice skating rink at Park Tavern is open through February 18. Visit www.ParkTaven.com for more information.
- Experience Dragons from Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey at Phillip’s Arena February 13 through 18 and at The Arena at Gwinnett Center February 21 through March 3.
Of course, if you’re looking for a Valentine’s gift that the whole family will enjoy for many years to come, choose an affordable Atlanta new home from Wilson Parker. With more than 10 metro area communities in Dekalb, Forsyth, Fulton and Gwinnett Counties, we are bound to be building your dream property in your desired location.
Stop by any of our communities for a tour to see why more homeowners are choosing the home that is “just right” for them, or visit www.WilsonParkerHomes.com.