February is the month of love and to celebrate, Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio presents a podcast lineup to swoon over. With a brand-new guest schedule featuring one-of-a-kind entertainment opportunities on the Around Atlanta segments, as well as leaders within the new home industry on the All About Real Estate episodes, there is something for everyone.
Stay on top of that New Year’s resolution to stay informed and get the inside scoop on everything related to Atlanta real estate on this informative and fun-filled podcast. This month’s lineup includes interviews from groundbreaking Atlanta professionals, experts in the housing industry, community activists and more.
“It’s easy to fall in love with this fabulous February Radio Lineup,” Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “Whether you are looking for something to do on the weekends, updates on the housing industry, real estate opportunities or something else, Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio has you covered! Tune in to hear from leaders in the homebuilding industry, mortgage professionals, sports enthusiasts and construction educators to satisfy all your podcast needs.”
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details on Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The February 2021 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- February 3 – Vice President of Multi-Cultural Lending with New American Funding Frank Fuentes gives a recap on the lender’s successes with Latino initiatives, as well as an update on how the company plans to continue those efforts into this year. As the first Latino and bilingual loan officer with New American Funding, Fuentes offers an inside look at his career over the past 20 years and his role in a revolutionary shift within the mortgage industry.
- February 10 – Owner and CEO of Haven Design Works Donna Mathis joins Radio with the scoop on all the big design trends to expect this year. Hint: Joy comes to mind. Mathis also talks about what she is excited about for 2021, as well as her team’s OBIE Award-winning interior design projects.
- February 17 – General Manager with Traditions of Braselton Realty Bryan Allen is in the studio to give an exclusive look at the lifestyle available at Traditions of Braselton including everyday luxury in a country club setting, unique home styles, luxurious amenities, top-rated schools, accessibility and the Main Street charm of Historic Braselton and Jefferson.
- February 24 – Vice President of Sales and Marketing with Rockhaven Homes Melanie Mickie gives an overview of 12 brand-new communities breaking ground this year. Mickie discusses pricing, floor plans, amenities, locations and everything else potential homeowners are curious about! Mickie is also excited to talk about the builder’s long-standing partnership with New American Funding.
- February 25 – President and CEO of Construction Education Federation of Georgia (CEFGA) Scott Shelar informs listeners about his organization and its shift to social media in 2020 due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. Shelar discusses the organization’s Facebook Live events covering topics about careers in construction and the skilled trades. Upcoming topics include information about construction-ready programs, post-secondary school options, technical colleges, women in construction, architecture and more! Tune in to hear more about these Facebook seminars, the Construction Ready Program, how to get involved and more.
- February 4 – Director of Exhibits and Education with the Children’s Museum of Atlanta Karen Kelly is in the studio to discuss exciting details surrounding the new play-and-learn Mo Willems exhibit, The Pigeon Comes to Atlanta! With several fun activities, perfect for young children, families looking for weekend entertainment opportunities are in luck! Get to know Elephant Gerald and Piggie at the double-sided phone booth, spin at the laundromat with Knuffle Bunny, dress up Naked Mole Rat for a runway fashion show and so much more. Listen to the full interview for more details on the exhibit, information on museum hours and more.
- February 11 – Executive Director of Park Pride, Michael Halick, joins Radio with an informative update on Atlanta’s favorite parks and greenspaces. Halick talks all about health and wellness, membership and sponsorships, the 2021 event calendar and more. Also, be sure to listen in for an up-to-date briefing on the $1.3 million improvement plan scheduled for 19 communities later this year.
- February 18 – Championship Director with the 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship Catherine Clifton is in the studio for an entertaining and informative Around Atlanta segment of Radio. As the youngest championship director at PGA, Clifton has a unique perspective to share with listeners. Tune in to hear updates on the first-ever KPMG Women’s PGA Championship to be played at the Atlanta Athletic Club, the 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship purse, volunteer opportunities, upcoming events and more.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.