Local builder Epic Development was recognized with five Gold OBIE wins: three for their community at The Water Tower Stacks and two for their community at Parkside Overlook.
The Water Tower Stacks received Gold recognition in the following categories:
- Single Family Attached (All Builders), $700,000 to $799,999
- Single Family Attached – Urban Revelopment/Revitalization (All Builders), $600,000 and above
- Single Family – Zero Lot Line, $500,000 and above
The Water Tower Stacks is a development of 10 modern townhomes located in the heart of Atlanta offering stunning views of the surrounding green spaces. This charming community is convenient to Krog Street Market, the historic Fourth Ward Park, Inman Park and the Eastside BeltLine Trail. The location is perfect for those seeking a walkable lifestyle. This community was completely sold out before construction was completed in 2016 and residents are currently enjoying their luxury townhomes.
Gold recognition was also awarded for homes at Parkside Overlook in the following categories:
- Single Family Attached – Urban Redevelopment/Revitalization (All Builders), $299,999 and under
- Single Family Attached – Urban Redevelopment/Revitalization (All Builders), $400,000 to $499,999
Parkside Overlook, an urban development of six semi-detached homes, is convenient to downtown Atlanta and walking distance from Glenwood Park, Grant Park, East Atlanta Village and the Atlanta BeltLine. This community also recently sold out.
“We want to thank the entire team that helps deliver each home,” said Scott Eaves. “This includes our investors, bankers, architects, surveyors, designers, engineers, subcontractors, Realtors and finally, our customers who choose Epic Development!”