It’s almost time for the 2011 NAHB International Builders’ Show. This year it takes place in sunny Orlando, Fla. from Jan. 12 – 15. You’ve already registered, your bags are packed (well, maybe not quite packed yet) and plane tickets purchased. All you have left to do is download the new IBS mobile app so that you can be in-the-know while you’re on-the-go.
The IBS mobile app is free and will truly enhance your IBS experience. With the app, you get many amazing features that will enable you to:
- Gain 24-hour access to unique information, maps and networking.
- Organize your schedule.
- Navigate using the interactive show floor plan with GPS tracking.
- Download exhibitor and product information.
- Receive show alerts and event schedules.
- Follow and join the IBS 2011 Twitter feed.
- Search Orlando attractions.
- Connect with colleagues using the friends feature.
Downloading the app is easy. If you have an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, go to the iTunes App Store and search for “IBS2011.” Then, click on the “free” button to take you to the install screen. From there, you can download the IBS2011 app as you would any other iPhone application.
For Android, Blackberry and all other types of phone users, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/IBS2011. You’ll then be directed to the proper app download for your service.
For more information, visit the IBS 2011 website.