Emerging Leaders Recognition – Class of 2022
On January 19, the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (GAHBA) hosted its Annual Installation and Awards Ceremony at the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. During the ceremony, the Class of 2022 Emerging Leaders were recognized for completing the Young Professionals Emerging Leaders Program.
Designed to engage and build the future generation of rising leaders, the YP Emerging Leaders Program presented by GAHBA allows students to gain knowledge in the four pillars of the association – Advocacy, Community Service, Education and Networking. By attending Emerging Leaders sessions and several HBA events, the Class of 2022 had the opportunity to network and learn the ins and outs of the building industry from top homebuilding leaders.
The GAHBA is proud to acknowledge 11 of 19 students that completed the YP Emerging Leaders Program! Congratulations to these exceptional individuals on this incredible achievement! To learn more about the Annual Installation and Awards Ceremony hosted by the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, click here.
Below is the full list of the Class of 2022 Emerging Leaders:
- Ashton Sutton – Ameris Bank
- Ayden Middlebrooks – HB Next
- Carli Nichols – Construction Resources
- Chase Fulbright – TEC
- Curt Byrd – Direct Residential Communities
- Darren Domino – Construction Resources
- Haleigh Linn – New American Funding
- Jon Finucane – Harrison Homes
- Jon Gallinaro – Southland Partners
- Taylor Gann – Construction Resources
- Teala Smith – New American Funding
Class of 2021
When the program launched in March 2021, there were 18 applicants. The association recognized the 11 individuals who went above and beyond to complete the program. The 2021 class was a stellar group of individuals with bright futures ahead of them!
Below is the full list of the Class of 2021 Emerging Leaders:
- Angelina Pettirossi – McKinley Homes
- Ashton Reaves – McMichael & Gray
- Brendan O’Dwyer – O’Dwyer Properties
- Courtney Stewart – Denim Marketing
- Dylan West – Capital City Home Loans
- Erika Bridges – McMichael & Gray
- Eric Connolly – Archway Custom Homes
- Jason Fisher – Mortgage Investors Group
- John Lawroski – Active Senior Builders
- Keegan O’Reilly – Brand Vaughan Lumber Co.
- Myron Fears – Guaranteed Rate
About the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association
The Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (GAHBA) is a not-for-profit professional trade association that focuses on protecting, promoting and preserving the home-building industry in the Atlanta area. Founded in 1945, the GAHBA is one of more than 800 local home builder associations across the nation and is affiliated with the Home Builders Association of Georgia and the National Association of Home Builders. Members include developers, builders and remodelers of all sizes, as well as manufacturers, trade contractors, financial institutions, suppliers, professional service providers, real estate companies and more. To learn more about the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (GAHBA), visit www.AtlantaHomeBuilders.com.