By now, you’ve probably already begun your holiday shopping. However, if you’re still making your lists and checking them twice, here are eight holiday shopping trends that you may want to consider.
- Handmade Gift: If the economy has you worried, fret no more. Use your crafty skills to create spectacular holiday gifts for your family and friends.
- Small Impulse Buys: Although you may not be able to spend $20 or $50 on gifts for everyone on you list, you can turn your one dollar bills and small impulse buys into amazing stocking-stuffers. Visit the Dollar Tree for great ideas.
- Reusable/Go-Green Items: Fabric bags, water bottles and washable diapers are the perfect gifts for those with the motto, “Renew, reuse and recycle.”
- Charity Gifts: Although the recipient may not have a gift in hand, making a donation in your family member or friend’s honor is sure to ignite some warm and fuzzies.
- Cute Socks and Underwear: Although these gifts may not be as exciting as toys, you can make it fun by giving cute and unique socks and underwear as gifts.
- Awesome Finds for Yourself: Sometimes, finding an awesome deal on something you want is just as good as giving a gift. Go ahead and treat yourself this year.
- Online Shoppers Spend More: Shoppers are finding that it’s easier to purchase everything on their lists from the comforts of home.
- Shoppers are Using Squidoo: Shoppers are using Squidoo for their online shopping. So, if you’re looking to promote your holiday gifts make sure that you don’t miss out on this unique website.