Atlanta Real Estate Forum congratulates Edward Andrews Homes for winning a Gold OBIE in the Best Marketing Campaign/Promotion-Builder-Budget over $10,000. Presented by the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council, the OBIE Awards are the premier awards given in the Atlanta new home construction industry.
One Step Ahead is an innovative email and sales campaign that was created after recognizing a need to improve buyer comfortability in a slow market. One Step Ahead allowed prospects to take the next step to purchasing a home without extreme risk. Through One Step Ahead, buyers could:
- Start the design experience as early as today by selecting a community and lot
- Dive into the Exact Design experience with EA’s team helping every step of the way
- Enjoy reduced earnest money and no money down on Design Now options
- Lock in historically low-interest rates with our preferred lenders
- Work with our team to chart a roadmap and timeline for a smooth transition for your move
- Learn how to maximize the value of your existing home
- Move when you are ready in the spring
For more information, visit www.eahomes.com or call 770-541-5230.
The Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association’s OBIE Awards celebrates its 37th anniversary in 2017. The awards began in 1980 and have grown throughout the years to include more than 100 building, remodeling, marketing and personal achievement categories. The OBIE Awards are named after the obelisk shape of the actual award given. To see all of this year’s OBIE award winners, visit www.atlantarealestateforum.com/category/obies. Make sure to like, share and comment on this story.