The first installment of storefronts and downtown Roswell restaurants have begun to reopen with limited seating options in addition to continuing to offer carryout and curbside. Visitors will see increased sanitation measures as well as acceptably distanced seating options both inside and out.
Newly reopened downtown Roswell restaurants include:
- 1920 Tavern (takeout and limited dine-in seating)
- Amalfi (curbside)
- Ceviche Taqueria & Margarita Bar (takeout)
- El Zarape (dine-in and carryout)
- Fickle Pickle (carryout, outside dining option)
- Le Bistro at Roswell Provisions (curbside)
- Little Alley Steak (carryout)
- Osteria Mattone (curbside takeout and delivery)
- Roux On Canton (limited dine-in seating)
- Salt Factory Pub (to-go)
- Shanghai Street Food & Bar (carryout out and patio seating)
- Spiced Right Smokehouse Barbecue (carryout)
- Table & Main (curbside takeout, delivery, patio dining)
- Zest On Canton (delivery, carryout and curbside)
To explore additional downtown Roswell destinations, visit www.DowntownRoswell.com.
Luxury home builder Monte Hewett Homes is building townhomes at The Park at Historic Roswell as well as townhomes and courtyard homes at Oak Crossing. Located walking distance from downtown Roswell, residents at The Park at Historic Roswell enjoy the city’s timeless history and excellent shopping and dining options on Canton Street, a community steeped in tradition.
Additionally, the builder is offering a $10,000 design incentive on townhomes under contract by May 31, 2020.* The Park at Historic Roswell is located at 110 Woodstock Street in Roswell.
Homebuyers looking to join the vibrant Roswell lifestyle, also have opportunities at Oak Crossing to explore. Nestled within the shadow of Roswell’s Canton Street, Oak Crossing is a cozy enclave of townhouses and courtyard residences that pays tribute to yesteryear with the beauty of present-day living.
For a limited time, Monte Hewett Homes is also offering a $10,000 bonus on move-in ready courtyard homes.** Oak Crossing is located 840 Myrtle Street in Roswell.
Contact Jim Peavy and Paula Burr at 678-460-0708 to schedule a private tour at either Oak Crossing or The Park at Historic Roswell. To learn more about new home opportunities from Monte Hewett Homes in and around Atlanta, visit www.MonteHewettHomes.com.
*Some restrictions apply. Contact agents for details.
**Bonus valid on contract written by May 31, 2020. Some restrictions may apply.