Presented by the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association’s Sales and Marketing Council, David Weekley Homes’ Georgia Division was well-represented at the 2020 Atlanta OBIE Awards as the national home builder’s name rang through the ballroom of the Georgia Aquarium seven times. With one Silver, four Golds and two personal achievement OBIE awards to its credit, David Weekley Homes–Atlanta is proud to maintain the home builder’s reputation as an award-winning home builder.
Among the builder’s Lucky Seven spoils at the 40th OBIE Awards were:
- Silver OBIE for Best Building Design – Attached Model $500-599k – the award-winning floor plan was the Alderberry – featured at Woodbury in Smyrna. This stunning three-story home features an open-concept design. The third floor offers additional space with a room and full bath, which is showcased as a retreat space in this model.
- Gold OBIE for Best Interior Merchandising – Detached Model $600-699k – the award-winning model was The Poppy – featured at Hargrove in Decatur. This model took top honors for its design featuring vintage and contemporary design elements with accents of terra cotta against soft grey walls.
- Gold OBIE for Best Interior Merchandising – Attached Model $500-599k – the award-winning model was the Alderberry – featured at Woodbury in Smyrna. The modern boho design showcased in this townhome caught the judges’ collective eye with imaginative accents and a color story told in shades of gray, white and black with warm amber.
- Gold OBIE for Best Brochure – Corporate-Builder/Developer – the award-winning marketing piece was designed for the Parade of Homes featuring an innovative piece that resembled a passport – offering an incentive for attendees to have the pages of their passport checked by visiting a number of the builder’s model homes throughout Atlanta.
- Gold OBIE for Best Interactive Tool – Builder/Developer – the award-winning marketing tool was a Matterport Tour and Email Campaign that was launched shortly following the coronavirus pandemic to introduce a virtual experience of the builder’s Design Center Preview Nights for new home buyers.
- Personal Achievement – Sales Team of the Year – the award-winning team was Stephanie Walsh and Stephen Moore – onsite sales consultants at Enclave at Belmont in Smyrna. The warm and welcoming atmosphere they create at the community’s model home blended with their deep knowledge of both their builder’s product and the vibrancy of the area surrounding their community has led to a gross sales volume of $14,435,711 representing 35 homes sold and a closing volume of $15,974,923 representing 38 units closed between June 2019 and June 2020.
- Personal Achievement – Online Specialist of the Year – the award-winning Internet Advisor was Amber DeLoach. Responsible for managing online interactions for 11 active communities in the Atlanta – some with multiple product lines and several more “coming soon” communities on the way, DeLoach had a 76% assignment rate, a 58% appointment rate and a 3.66% sales rate – demonstrating a true affinity for conversions. Her year-to-date sales were 27 homes sold and her average number of days from lead inquiry to sale was just 24 days.
Designed to celebrate outstanding achievements in homebuilding, the Atlanta OBIE Awards were launched in 1980. In all the years since, the program has grown to include more than 100 building, remodeling, marketing, and personal achievement categories. Named after the obelisk shape of the award, the OBIE Awards are considered a premier award in the Atlanta home building industry.
To learn more about Metro Atlanta single-family, active adult and townhome communities from award-winning national home builder, David Weekley Homes, please visit DavidWeekleyHomes.com.
Click here for more news from David Weekley Homes.