For many Atlanta residents, the sweetest sounds of summer come from the Concerts in the Garden series at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, and this year’s line-up is sure to continue the tradition.
Here’s a look at what is planned for summer 2013:
- Sunday, June 21-Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo ($54)
- Friday, June 28-The B-52s ($59.50)
- Friday, July 12-The Carolina Chocolate Drops with Keller Williams ($35.50)
- Friday, July 19-Boz Scaggs ($51.50)
- Friday, July 26-Lyle Lovett and his acoustic group ($51.50)
- Friday, August 9-Mary Chapin Carpenter and Shawn Colvin ($59.50)
- Saturday, August 10-Bruce Hornsby and the Noisemakers with Railroad Earth ($56.50)
- Sunday, August 18-Roger Hodgson: The Legendary Voice of Supertramp & Band ($51.50)
Each show beings promptly at 8 p.m. with gates opening at 7 p.m. Attendees are encouraged to bring low sitting lawn chairs or blankets with them. Tickets are on sale now, and can be purchased at the Garden’s admission booth of through Ticket Alternative outlets.
Residents of our condos in Midtown are just minutes away from enjoying Atlanta’s best outdoor concert series. 1010 Midtown’s luxurious residencies come in one to three bedroom floor plans with top-notch interior finishes and building amenities.
For more information on our available condos, call 404-815-4622 or visit www.1010Midtown.com.