Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is excited to announce its May guest lineup. Committed to providing listeners with the latest news on Atlanta real estate, as well as news on all the attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s shows offer something for everyone.
“We have a fabulous May radio lineup for all of our listeners,” Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “Not only are our guests this month some of the top industry professionals with fantastic information to share, but they also know how to put on a show! Get ready for endless fun, entertainment and great insight on the industry.”
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows.
Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include All About Real Estate and Around Atlanta interviews.
The April 2020 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- May 6 – President and CEO of First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS) Jeremy Crawford gives a brief update on FMLS operations and how the company is supporting the changing needs of Realtors during the current environment. Crawford also dives into several product updates and revisions related to listings.
- May 13 – The Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio 2020 sponsor, New American Funding is in studio for this All About Real Estate Segment. Business Development Manager David White joins to discuss new products and technologies from New American Funding and how these services help builders and agents grow and keep track of their business. He also breaks down the process of how New American Funding helps consumers to work their way through the mortgage process.
- May 20 – Jeremy Crawford, president and CEO of FMLS, is back in studio for another All About Real Estate segment of Radio. Crawford discusses updates to FMLS products and gives an in-depth rundown of the state of the market.
- May 27 – Business Development Director of Panoramic Doors, Calais McGuinnes is in studio to discuss her unique business and her most popular products to connect the outdoors with the indoors. McGuinnes also gives an inside look of what shoppers will find at her showroom on Miami Circle and how her work coincides with home builders and owners.
- May 31– CEO and Founder of NterNow, Lynne Davis, and Chris Hartley, 40 under 40 Professional Builder Magazine, are in studio for this special edition of Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. Joined by co-hosts Carol Morgan and Todd Schnick, the group discusses best practices and everything NterNow.
- May 7 – Mandy Crater, executive director with HomeAid Atlanta, is in studio to talk about the annual Essentials Drive hosted by HomeAid to help homeless mothers and children and how it was impacted by the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. Crater also gives insight on what people can still do to help homeless individuals around Atlanta during the international crisis.
- May 14– Coordinator Hannah Palmer with Finding the Flint is in studio to talk about her work to uncover the headwaters of the Flint River in the Aerotropolis part of the city. Palmer discusses the importance of Finding the Flint’s efforts, its contribution to the development of Atlanta’s southside and how people can also get involved.
- May 21– Vice President of Academic Affairs and Economic Development of Chattahoochee Technical College, Jason Tanner gives a rundown of the workforce development at Chattahoochee Tech and how this program provides much-needed skills to thousands of students. Tanner also gives great advice and guidance for any young professionals and students who wish to get hands-on training in a trade of their choice.
- May 28 – Chris Laumer-Giddens, a principal with LG Squared, discusses his background, how he became involved with LG Squared, the types of products and services available and more.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee, License #22564. NMLS ID #6606. Subject to borrower and property qualifications. Not all applicants will qualify. Click here to view the terms and conditions of products mentioned during the show. Corporate office 14511 Myford Rd., Suite 100, Tustin, CA 92780. Phone: (800) 450-2010. (March/2020)
The Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio “All About Real Estate” segment, presented by Denim Marketing, highlights the movers and shakers in the Atlanta real estate industry – the home builders, developers, Realtors and suppliers working to provide the American dream for Atlantans. For more information on how you can be featured as a guest, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360 or fill out the Atlanta Real Estate Forum contact form. Subscribe to the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast on iTunes, and if you like this week’s show, be sure to rate it.