To learn what the leading suppliers and builders are up to and discover new resources to increase your efficiency and productivity, check out the May issue of the Builders Club Rewards newsletter.
In this issue:
SR Homes: A Builder Focused on You
Builders Club Rewards had the pleasure to get to know the team at SR Homes, and learn what makes this local home building company extraordinary. It was immediately obvious that the prevalent philosophy which permeates throughout the entire organization is that of servant leadership. This philosophy extends beyond the staff and encompasses their vendors, trade partners, suppliers and homeowners. Founder and President Alex Tetterton has created a unique family-oriented environment, works diligently to foster long-term relationships, sincerely caring more about the people than the next deal. He confidently empowers his team who are deeply engaged and genuinely passionate about their mission.
It is exactly this perspective that has made SR Homes viable in today’s market, ready to fill neighborhoods throughout metro Atlanta with their creative products. SR Homes’ vision to turn around distressed communities and develop new ones is a service to both those already residing there and also to the families who will live there.
Take a look inside this issue and learn more about this impressive building company and the dedicated team at SR Homes.
Also inside this issue:
- Don’t miss the growing list of suppliers who award valuable Builders Club Reward Points to their customers – if you aren’t doing business with these suppliers, you are missing out on valuable Reward Points.
- Get an insider’s perspective on the rising cost of materials in the article “The Big Reset” by Nick Massengill, VP of Sales & Marketing at Robert Bowden, Inc.
- Meet Tom Wichman, Masterpiece Lighting’s Employee of the Month, and get a glimpse of the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio interview with Builder Floor Covering & Tile’s Justin Atcheson.
- You’ll find a variety of places in which Builders Club Rewards’ Sponsors’ products are being featured: Boral Brick at the Proud Green House; Atlanta Kitchen, Atlanta Glass & Mirror, Bell Kitchen & Bath Studios and Builders Floor Covering at the Luxury Lifestyle Show at Phipps Plaza.
- You can also catch up on where John Cooper and Dan O’Dwyer have been spotted.
All of this and much more is just a click away in the May issue of the Builders Club Rewards newspaper. Enjoy!