Do you enjoy sampling beer and wine? Do you love zoo animals? Then Zoo Atlanta’s Brew at the Zoo is the place for you to be. This spring’s Brew at the Zoo is coming up on Saturday, May 28, 2022, from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Don’t miss your chance to sample all varieties of beer and wine while being surrounded by more than 1,000 animals from around the world!
Glimpse a special peek at the new African Savanna – featuring elephants, giraffes, zebras, ostriches, warthogs, meerkats, and southern white rhino.
MEMBER TICKETS $50 and NON-MEMBER TICKETS $55. Capacity is limited for both Member and non-Member reservations. Tickets increase by $10-$15 when purchased the day of the event.
Beer tasting featuring some of Atlanta’s favorite breweries.
Here is the sample brewery and wine list with were in the Zoo to find the particular brew!
- Gorilla: SweetWater Brewery – Atlanta, GA
- Flamingo Plaza: New Realm Brewing Company – Atlanta, GA
- Flamingo Plaza: Select wines will be available
- Lion: Select wines will be available
- Elephant: Eventide Brewing – Atlanta, GA
- Zambezi Elephant Center: Scofflaw Brewing Co. – Atlanta, GA
- Otter: Line Creek Brewing Co. – Peachtree City, GA
- Panda: Dry County Brewing Company – Kennesaw, GA
- Complex Carnivores (Tiger & Clouded Leopard): Jekyll Brewing – Alpharetta, GA
- Jessica’s Pride Lion Statue: Reformation Brewery – Nolan, GA
- White Rhino: Monday Night Brewing, Atlanta – GA
- Zoo Train: Cherry Street Brewing – Alpharetta, GA
- Picnic Pavilion (KidZONE): Akademia Brewing Company – Athens, GA
Enjoy Live Music
A 90s-2000s Hip Hop, R&B and Pop Tribute Party Band, No Diggity has sold out nearly every Atlanta venue less than a year after its founding. Don’t miss out on your chance to see this hot group!
After School Special
A 90s tribute band, After School Special will transport you back to your alternative rock years with dual lead vocals courtesy of Scott and JoLee. The group combines hard rock and girl power for an explosive music experience! The setlist covers everything from Bush and Stone Temple Pilots to Melissa Etheridge and Matchbox 20 and so much more.
Based in Atlanta, Kenneth Kelly is a soulful vocalist and keyboard player that specializes in a unique sound inspired by Otis Redding, Bill Withers, Hozier and Boys II Men. His original music is a strong combination of pop, blues and soul with modern energy. Kelly also covers soul classics, pop and R&B!
A Canadian-American songwriter, musician and singer, Robbie Litt has been traveling and performing across Europe, Canada and the United States for over 35 years. Inspirations from Lynyrd Skynryd, Johnny Cash and Kris Kristofferson thread through his songs as he performs across Georgia and Florida, performing with his wife, Ruthanne Litt. Prep for this amazing performance by streaming his fourth studio album, Go That Far available now!
This event is open to guests ages 21 and up. Food is available for purchase. Dress comfortably and wear your walking shoes. Rain or shine, this event will go on.
For Atlanta new homes closer to attractions and events like this, visit Atlanta Real Estate Forum for all you need to know about real estate in the Atlanta area. Click here for Grant Park news.
**Photo Courtesy: Zoo Atlanta