Registration is officially open for the fourth annual Home Builder Digital Marketing Summit, hosted by digital marketing partners Blue Tangerine and Outhouse. The two-day event will take place from September 21-22, 2022, at the FOUND:RE Phoenix hotel in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Home Builder Digital Marketing Summit is the perfect place to be for professionals in the homebuilding industry intent on staying up to date on the latest marketing trends. Aimed at helping attendees make the most of their websites and digital marketing as it pertains to selling homes, this year’s summit will feature presentations from industry experts centered on buying and selling homes online, digital marketing strategies, lead generation, SEO and more. Attendees will enjoy builder panel discussions, roundtable breakout groups and networking opportunities.
- Stephanie McCarty, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Taylor Morrison Homes.
- Dana Spencer, National VP of Sales, K. Hovnanian Homes.
- Bob Mirman, CEO and Owner, Eliant, Inc.
- Kristi Allen, Owner, WoodCastle Homes.
- Susan Paul, VP of Sales and Marketing, Costa Verde Homes.
- Greg Bray, President, Blue Tangerine.
- Kevin Weitzel, VP of Business Development and Sales, Outhouse.
- Cabe Vinson, Director of New Business Development and Sr. Strategist, Blue Tangerine.
- Erik Martinez, Executive Vice President, Blue Tangerine.
- Mila Sorenson, Sr. Director of Marketing and Client Services, Blue Tangerine.
- Cory Dotson, Sr. Director of Development Operations, Blue Tangerine.
Along with educational sessions, the Home Builder Digital Marketing Summit also offers networking opportunities to encourage conversations that help attendees put the information they have learned to practical use immediately. Click here for the full itinerary.