There are lots of advantages to choosing a real estate foreclosure for your active adult community, especially a move-in ready new construction foreclosure from GaHomeForeclosures! We have many homes available in the Villas at Park Place community in Stone Mountain, where you can enjoy a 55+ community of stair-less ranch-style homes. These foreclosures have a lot going for them which will make you think twice if you have only been viewing bank owned foreclosures, such as:
- Cost factor: These lender-owned foreclosure 55+ homes are priced considerably lower than homes of similar sizes that are not in age-restricted communities. For individuals on a fixed salary or preparing for retirement, this feature alone can be a major advantage for purchase.
- Proximity to friends and family: Active adult homes are cropping up in suburban areas all around the country. Their popularity and availability has grown as more baby boomers reach age 55. Because of this, individuals can still live close to friends and family — and continue all of their social visits — but have the convenience of adult living.
- Desirable home designs: New homes are being built with open floor plans in a variety of styles. Many feature single-level living, to eliminate the need for scaling steps. Energy efficient materials and many other features make these homes desirable and attractive.
- Social gatherings: It’s easy to meet friends of similar ages and like-minded interests in a 55+ development
- Maintenance-free: For those who want to forget about snow shoveling or lawn mowing, 55+ communities are perfect. Dues cover most exterior maintenance, such as snow removal, trash pick-up, lawn/garden maintenance, pool care, and general grounds maintenance.
In addition, the Villas at Park Place in Stone Mountain are close to major roads and competitively priced; The Villas at Park Place start in the low $140,000’s and are located in Stone Mountain. In addition to the list of great reasons above, residents also enjoy some of the most treasured amenities: gorgeous pool and clubhouse perfect for relaxing or hosting fun events. To learn more, contact agent Valerie Rivers at 404-557-4410.