Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio starts the fall season with a fantastic month of guests for the award-winning podcast. This month’s interviews include discussions with Atlanta builders, exciting attractions and nonprofits.
“Although fall is just around the corner, the Atlanta real estate market isn’t cooling down,” Carol Morgan, Radio show host and Denim Marketing president, said. “This month’s lineup of guests represents all the best things our state has to offer. From exciting builder partnerships to cultural outreach throughout the city, this is a month you won’t want to miss.”
Stay informed on everything in Atlanta real estate through this intuitive, fun-filled podcast. This month’s lineup includes interviews from Atlanta housing industry experts, investment firms, mortgage professionals, local artists, community activists and more.
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details on Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The September 2021 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- September 1 – Jeff Smythe, CEO of Hope Atlanta, discusses ongoing work and commitment to help Georgians avoid homelessness and hunger, upcoming events and campaigns to support the organization, overarching trends and more.
- September 8 – John Tatum from Cloudland Station and Coleman Mills with Harrison Design focus on the unique collaboration for the designer show cottage, as well as the journey and inspiration behind the Cloudland Station build.
- September 15 – Chris and Clif Poston with Traton Homes showcase new developments, such as a new townhome product at Haven at Stanley, two and three-story homes at High Parc at Smyrna, its master-planned community Tapp Farm and 55+ age-restricted living Courtyards at Hickory Flat.
- September 22 – Rob Halverson, CEO of Portman Architects, an innovative design and architecture company, talks about the construction, design and unveiling of the new Hotel Indigo in Downtown Atlanta and upcoming developments.
- September 29 – Regional Sales Manager at New American Funding Eric Glick discusses the new FHA changes to student loans as well as the latest No FICO Program and resources for homebuyers.
- September 2 – Executive Director of the City of Atlanta Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs Camille Rowe, announces the ELEVATE Atlanta Art Festival, amplifying artists and the cultural community across Atlanta, as well as events curated and produced by ELEVATE.
- September 9 – Russ Belin, vice president of the Broadway Across America Southeast Region, promotes Broadway in Atlanta, Hamilton and other upcoming shows coming soon to Atlanta.
- September 16 – Karen Kelly, director of exhibits and education at the Children’s Museum of Atlanta, shares information on current exhibits and programs, as well as community outreach throughout metro Atlanta.
- September 23 – Bruce Deel, founder and CEO of City of, along with Nelson Mullins Partner Andy Litvak and Associate Abe Kannof, discuss the development of City of Refuge, envisioning and creating The 1300 and other exciting projects coming soon.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.