Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is excited to announce its September guest lineup focusing the entirety of the month on the Atlanta new home industry’s movers and shakers, ground-breaking companies and hottest innovators. Committed to providing listeners with the latest news on Atlanta real estate, this month’s line up of guests is heavy-hitting and includes condos you can buy on a cruise ship, new model parks, the Sherwin Williams 2021 Colormix Forecast and information on the 2020 Online Homebuyer Mystery Shop report recently completed by Denim Marketing, Blue Gypsy and Melinda Brody and Company.
“Our September guests include some of the most innovative and unique trailblazers in the real estate industry. We are so excited to share this month’s interesting, informative and entertaining lineup of guests,” said Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan.
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The September 2020 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- September 2 – Marietta Branch Manager with New American Funding, Jose Plascencia discusses New American Funding’s local Latino efforts, programs for different types of work permits and visas, credit scores as low as 580 and more. In addition, Plascencia talks about how his team helps Latino buyers realize the American dream of homeownership.
- September 3 – President of Artisan Built, Stephen Haines, joins radio to talk about the upcoming Grand Opening at NatureWalk. The fun-filled event will include food, giveaways and more. Haines touches on the new model park, design center and updated home plans.
- September 9 – Virtual Color Consultant with Sherwin Williams, Katy Scallan, joins radio to give listeners a rundown of the hottest color trends, new products and color palettes of 2021. Scallan also goes into detail on the highly-anticipated 2021 Colormix Forecast and trends.
- September 10 – Marine Superintendent and Senior Captain of Oceanic Resort Condos of America, Tim Levensaler, along with Director of Condo Sales, Mark Boyd, join Radio to discuss their newest project, Larga Vida (long life in Spanish). Tune in to find out how you can own a condo at sea, as well as the various price points, how often the ship will set sail, included amenities, future destinations and more!
- September 16 – Owner of Blue Gypsy Inc. and National Online Sales Counselor Trainer, Leah Fellows, is in studio to discuss the 2020 Online Homebuyer Mystery Shop report. Find out the biggest takeaways from the survey, best practice findings and the most interesting results on this All About Real Estate segment of Radio.
- September 17 – Ed Akins with Kennesaw State University joins radio to give insight on his role as the Interim Chair of the Architecture Department. Akins expands on his focus on sustainability and how it directly affects the housing industry. Tune in for tips on housing resiliency, regenerative communities, quality of construction, climate responsive designs and more.
- September 23 – President of TempSmart Staffing Solutions, Rich Davis, and Atlanta Division Manager, Scott Doig, join All About Real Estate Radio to give a broad overview of their company. They also speak about what makes TempSmart the right solution for the real estate industry and their company’s unique approaches and processes.
- September 24 – Vice President of Business Development of Outhouse, Kevin Weitzel, discusses popular products, including product design, online marketing and onsite sales. Weitzel gives the latest marketing tips related to 3D images for builders, Realtors and anyone else in the homebuilding industry.
- September 30 – Senior Vice President of Newport, April Stammel, and Executive Vice President, Kevin Murphy, let listeners know what is planned for South DWNTN and the 48 buildings Newport purchased there. Think about a European street lined with local artists, restaurants and retail. In addition, the group dives into their plans for 222 Mitchell, a 330,000 square foot mixed-use space with a 27,000 square foot rooftop overlooking the downtown skyline.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.