mRELEVANCE, LLC is pleased to announce a spectacular September line-up for Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. Throughout the month, topics will showcase the diversity of what Atlanta has to offer in terms of real estate and local attractions.
“The goal of Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is to not only be of interest to real estate professionals and homebuyers or homeowners, but to also increase listeners’ awareness of everything that the Atlanta metro area has to offer in terms of quality of life,” said Carol Morgan, show host and managing partner of mRELEVANCE.
This month’s line-up is as follows:
- Mitchell Smith, Safety Professional at Pike Consulting Group
- Daryl Tatum, Owner of Balloons Over Georgia
- Eugene James, Director of Metrostudy Atlanta
- William Fogler, Founder of WM Events
- Kevin Greico, Realtor and Owner of the Atlanta SKYRise Blog
- Ellie Chin, Vice President, Business Development and Corporate Events for the Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Sarah Noel, Marketing Director for Smith Douglas Communities
- Liz Gillespie, Vice President of Marketing for North American Properties
Airing Fridays on Atlanta Real Estate Forum, each show is 30 minutes in length with two expert guests and a Deal of the Day. Along with Carol Morgan, the show is hosted by Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood with Dreamland Studios.
The free series is available from iTunes at http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum/id477116735. Fans of the show are encouraged to subscribe via iTunes and to rate the show.
Make sure to stay up-to-date on the latest Atlanta Real Estate News. There are lots of ways to subscribe:
- Daily RSS feed or emails – http://www.feeds.feedburner.com/AtlantaRealEstateForum
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/atlantarealestateforum
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/AtlantaREForum
- YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/user/homesinatlanta
- Google+ – http://www.plus.ly/atlantarealestateforum
- Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/atlantareforum/
- Instagram – http://instagram.com/atlantareforum
Atlanta Real Estate Forum radio is the recipient of the 2013 Gold AVA Digital Award for audio production and the 2013 Gold Hermes Messenger for audio/podcasts.
AtlantaRealEstateForum.com is the recipient of the following prestigious awards:
Gold OBIE, Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association for Best Associate Marketing Campaign 2011; Gold OBIE, Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association for Best Interactive Marketing 2007 and 2009; Gold OBIE, Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association for Best Marketing Promotion 2007; Gold Phoenix Award, PRSA Georgia Chapter for Best Blog 2007; and Gold Hermes Award for Best Blog 2008.
For more information on AtlantaRealEstateForum.com, contact Marketing RELEVANCE at 770-383-3360.