Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is excited to announce its October guest lineup focusing the entirety of the month on the new home industry’s movers and shakers, ground-breaking companies and the hottest innovators of Atlanta. Committed to providing listeners with the latest news on Atlanta real estate, this month’s interviews include market projections and updates from FMLS, luxury apartment complexes, information on Atlanta’s hottest new home communities and more.
“Our October Radio lineup is one of the most informative and entertaining yet,” said Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan. “With all 10 Radio segments focusing on Atlanta real estate, listeners are sure to learn a thing or two about the current housing market, available new home communities and what is in store for some major players in the real estate industry.”
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The October 2020 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- October 1 – President and CEO of FMLS, Jeremy Crawford, and Vice President and Managing Broker of the Buckhead office of Atlanta Fine Homes and President of Atlanta REALTORS® Association, Jennifer Pino, kick off the October Radio lineup. The two are in studio to discuss how the spring housing market was affected by COVID-19, and how that will translate moving into the fall sales months. Pino gives insight on Realtor experience, restraints and strategies, while Crawford dives into raw real estate data and market projections.
- October 7 – Branch Manager with New American Funding’s Metro Atlanta Office, Kim Arrington, joins Radio to discuss the New American Dream initiative. Designed to help African American buyers achieve homeownership through education and programming, the New American Dream initiative is one of several proposals created by New American Funding to provide homeownership to all.
- October 8 – President of Parkland Communities, Inc., Jim Jacobi, is in studio to discuss several new projects coming up and currently in the works. Jacobi also dives into his newest venture, Parkland Residential, a home builder focused on build-to-rent homes. He discusses his first project and Parkland Springs which is currently under construction in Lawrenceville
- October 14 – Sales Consultant with Kolter Homes, Chris D’Amico, gives the inside scoop on all things Cresswind Georgia at Twin Lakes. D’Amico discusses the lifestyle and amenities residents enjoy at Twin Lakes, as well as the charming town of Hoschton in which the community resides. Get a glimpse of these popular communities, the most popular home plans and the expansive model park.
- October 15 – Managing Directors, Ming Richardson, and Alan Richardson with Maximum One Realty join Radio to give listeners insight on its exceptional work with agents. With education as a key focus in its business model, Maximum One Realty offers various training programs and courses for Realtors. Ming and Alan Richardson cover several training programs, as well as their partnership with Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio Sponsor, New American Funding.
- October 21 – CEO & Co-Founder of Rivet, Meredith Harris, joins Radio to discuss her Rivet app. Designed to help reduce office work, Rivet is a project communication app that greatly helps builders organize information and finish projects more efficiently. Rivet has several time-management features including automated follow-ups, translation in chats, automated photo sorting, communication via text, tracking, updates, reminders and more. Listen in to learn about how Rivet can help you save time and communicate better with any building team!
- October 22 – Metro Atlanta Regional Account Manager with James Hardie Building Products, Tucker Donnelly, is in studio to discuss the extensive line of James Hardie products available, which products are most popular with Atlanta builders, maintenance techniques and more! Donnelly also dives into how James Hardi works with home builders.
- October 28 – Director of New Development with Walton Communities, Matthew Teague, joins Radio to discuss Chattahoochee Riverside. This luxury apartment complex consists of only 26 units and is located on the Chattahoochee River. This serene apartment community boasts 14 unique courtyards, gardens, water features and more. Find out about this hidden gem on this Radio interview.
- October 29 – Marketing Manager of FIA Surety, Steve Golia, wraps up October with an informative show discussing the services and approach offered by FIA Surety. Golia explains the ins-and-outs of surety bonds, as well as residential, non-construction contracts, environmental and court services offered by his company.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.