Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is excited to announce its February guest lineup. Committed to providing listeners with the latest news on Atlanta real estate, as well as news on all the attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s shows offer something for everyone.
“February is the month of love, and we know you are going to love our radio guest lineup,” Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “Not only do we have an incredible list of professionals in the real estate and building industries, but we also have insight on the latest and greatest attractions around Atlanta.”
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows.
Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include All About Real Estate and Around Atlanta interviews.
The February 2020 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- February 5 – Meritage Homes Division President Jonathan White is in studio to discuss the multiple Meritage communities in progress or now selling in and around metro Atlanta. White also gives insight on the builder’s commitment to energy efficiency and Operation Homefront.
- February 6 – HomeBilt President Michelle Jenkins discusses plans and goals for new HomeBilt communities. She also gives an inside look on her company’s relationship with its preferred lender, New American Funding.
- February 12 – Owner of Harcrest Homes Mike Smith discusses several of his homes in Flowery Branch, including the homes located in Sterling on the Lake and Royal Lakes. Smith also touches on his Build-on-Your-Own-Lot Program and how popular outdoor living is with homeowners.
- February 19 – David Hagan, sales manager with Smith Douglas Homes talks about new communities, floor plans and models at Smith Douglas. With over 40 years of experience, new-home building company Smith Douglas Homes offers affordable and quality homes all over the southeast.
- February 20 – Director of Sales and Marketing of Fortress Builders Colby Henson joins this edition of All About Real Estate Radio to discuss the new active-adult community Barrett Preserve, as well as other communities including Peacock Park and Terraces at Depot Park. Henson gives an inside look on market trends and the relationship with the builder’s preferred lender, New American Funding.
- February 26 – Virginia Van Lear, president of Level Craft Construction offers an inside-scoop on working with them on a high-end remodel or custom home. She also discusses the advantages of working with a woman-owned firm.
- February 27 – Jeremy Garlington, advisor with PIETRA Luxury in Stone discusses why its natural stone product is so popular. He also talks about Azerocare and what it does, along with various projects currently being completed and planned for 2020.
- February 13 – Publisher of KNOWAtlanta Sherry Gasaway joins Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on this extra special Around Atlanta edition. Gasaway dives into KNOWAtlanta Magazine, as well as why people are moving to Atlanta from all over the country. Join as they discuss exciting changes in 2020 and what to look forward to.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee, License #22564. NMLS ID #6606. Subject to borrower and property qualifications. Not all applicants will qualify. Click here to view the terms and conditions of products mentioned during the show. Corporate office 14511 Myford Rd., Suite 100, Tustin, CA 92780. Phone: (800) 450-2010. (January/2020)
New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches, and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, visit www.branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
The Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio “All About Real Estate” segment, presented by Denim Marketing, highlights the movers and shakers in the Atlanta real estate industry – the home builders, developers, Realtors and suppliers working to provide the American dream for Atlantans. For more information on how you can be featured as a guest, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360 or fill out the Atlanta Real Estate Forum contact form. Subscribe to the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast on iTunes, and if you like this week’s show, be sure to rate it.