Real estate podcast features conversations with industry insiders and attractions
Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is excited to announce its March guest lineup. Committed to providing listeners with the latest news on Atlanta real estate, as well as news on all the attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s shows offer something for everyone.
“Everyone knows March is a lucky month, and we agree,” said Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan. “Our listeners are in luck because we have a fantastic lineup of guests this March. The top professionals in the building industry join Radio to discuss their biggest projects, as well as some of Atlanta’s best nonprofit and community organization leaders.”
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows.
Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include All About Real Estate and Around Atlanta interviews.
The March 2020 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- March 4 – Managing Partner with Jones Pierce Studios Frank Wickstead joins radio to discuss various past and upcoming projects. Wickstead gives insight on how each project is sustainably and architecturally driven.
- March 11 – Founder of Wellness Within Your Walls (WWYW) Jillian Pritchard Cooke joins All About Real Estate Radio on March 11. During her segment, Cooke gives listeners an inside look at the first certified WWYW home, as well as solutions to de-toxify homes.
- March 18 – Owner Peggy Slappey and Marketing Director Julia Slappey are in studio on March 18 to discuss various Peggy Slappey Properties communities in Barrow County. The group also gives insight on the Braselton City Council and what it hopes to achieve in the upcoming year.
- March 25 – Kenneth Storey, owner and managing partner of Maximum One Executive Realtors, is in studio to talk about several upcoming projects, his unique style of working with agents and various training programs coming up. He also discusses his partnership with New American Funding.
- March 5 – Andrew White, director of park visioning at Park Pride, talks about several interesting projects including Katherine Johnston Memorial Park and Mattie Freeland Park. He also dives into Park Pride’s plans to double Atlanta’s greenspace and improve existing parks
- March 12 – Marketing and Public Relations Manager with Marietta Visitors Courtney Spiess joins Radio on March 12. Spiess tells listeners all about the organization and gives a glimpse at what is new this year at Taste of Marietta.
- March 19 – Will Sellers, executive director of Wholesome Wave, discusses the mission and purpose of the company, as well as various ongoing projects including Food for Health, Georgia Fresh for Less and Snap Enrollment. He also gives the inside scoop on the upcoming Annual Picnic in the Park.
- March 26 – Canine Pet Rescue’s Founder and CEO Carla Brown is in studio on the final Radio episode in March. Brown recaps several success stories for 2019 and gives advice for future dog owners looking to adopt. She also dives into their biggest upcoming fundraiser, Bikes, Barks & BBQ.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information call 678-898-3540 or visit branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee, License #22564. NMLS ID #6606. Subject to borrower and property qualifications. Not all applicants will qualify. Click here to view the terms and conditions of products mentioned during the show. Corporate office 14511 Myford Rd., Suite 100, Tustin, CA 92780. Phone: (800) 450-2010. (March/2020)
New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches, and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, visit www.branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
The Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio “All About Real Estate” segment, presented by Denim Marketing, highlights the movers and shakers in the Atlanta real estate industry – the home builders, developers, Realtors and suppliers working to provide the American dream for Atlantans. For more information on how you can be featured as a guest, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360 or fill out the Atlanta Real Estate Forum contact form. Subscribe to the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast on iTunes, and if you like this week’s show, be sure to rate it.