Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is marking its 1,000th episode this month with a special celebratory recap episode! The March Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast lineup features impactful and inspiring nonprofit organizations on the Around Atlanta segments, as well as experts on all things related to the housing industry on the All About Real Estate episodes.
“Recording our 1,000th episode is quite a milestone for Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio,” Radio Show Host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “The show has highlighted a variety of guests over the years, and honestly it doesn’t feel like we have been recording for 10 years!”
Stay informed and get the inside scoop on everything related to Atlanta real estate on this insightful and fun-filled podcast. This month’s lineup includes interviews from groundbreaking Atlanta professionals, experts in the housing industry, community activists and more.
“St. Patrick’s Day might still be a few weeks away, but it looks like your luck has come a little bit early this year,” Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “We have an incredible podcast lineup slated for March. Tune in to hear interviews on everything from museums and lifestyle challenges to market updates and mortgage programs.”
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details on Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The March 2021 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- March 3 – Kicking off March’s Radio lineup is Marketing Manager Kell Pastush with New American Funding. Pastush dives into the unique marketing program at New American Funding, including hosting CE classes at builder communities and broker offices, co-branded marketing to clients and appearances on Mortgage Minute segments from Atlanta’s Best New Homes Show. All the marketing efforts from New American Funding are designed to inform buyers and help as many people as possible achieve homeownership.
- March 10 – Georgia Multiple Listing Service is represented by Chief Marketing Officer John Ryan for an informative All About Real Estate Radio segment. Ryan gives insight on how 2020 new home sales compared to 2019 and what that means moving for 2021. Ryan also discusses rental listings. Builders, buyers and sellers will all find something useful in this exclusive interview from Georgia Multiple Listing Service.
- March 17 – Managing Partner Chris Goode and Partner Paul Van Slyke with Goode Van Slyke Architecture are in the studio to give listeners an inside look at its mission and vision. The duo also discusses the wide variety of projects the firm designs, including museums, colleges, wellness centers, hotels, single-family homes, multi-family properties, fire stations, cities, churches and so much more! Known for its recent completions of Huff Trail, The Fairmont, Atlanta Gas Light Regional Business Center and Seven88 West Midtown, Goode Van Slyke Architecture is a one-stop-shop for any and all architectural needs.
- March 24 – New American Funding is back for another informative interview with Business Development Manager David White. In his interview, White discusses several state-of-the-art programs and technologies used by New American Funding to better serve its clients, including Townify, its groundbreaking new platform for agents.
- March 31 – Closing out March is an extra special celebration episode for Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. Commemorating its 1,000th episode, co-hosts Carol Morgan and Todd Schnick look back at the most exciting, informative, unique and memorable Radio interviews over the past 10 years. Tune in to celebrate the benchmark episode and enjoy a fun-filled episode.
- March 4 – Associate Director for Communications and Operation with Center for Contemplative Science and Compassion-Based Ethics at Emory University Carol E. Beck is in the studio to discuss the 21-Day Compassion challenge. Beginning with a Facebook Live celebration, the challenge is designed to help individuals explore the power of compassion and how to practice it in daily life.
- March 11 – President and Founder of the Abbie DeLoach Foundation Jimmy DeLoach is in the studio to discuss his foundation and why it was created. DeLoach gives insight into who Abbie was and how he was able to turn a tragedy into something positive for others. This impactful interview dives into opportunities for people to get involved with the foundation through volunteering, donating, attending events and more.
- March 18 – Executive Director of CURE Childhood Cancer Kristin Connor joins Radio to discuss her organization and how it serves the public. Connor dives into the implications of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on the organization and how they have helped families during these trying times. She also touches on upcoming events and how to get involved with the organization.
- March 25 – Rena Youngblood, executive director of the Computer Museum of America, is in the studio to discuss what’s new at the museum. The museum originally opened in 2019 with four exhibits, and recently unveiled another major exhibit in 2020. In addition to fantastic exhibits, the museum also hosts summer camps, offers event space and puts on several events throughout the year. Tune in to hear about opportunities to get involved.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.