Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is thrilled to unveil its November guest lineup featuring upcoming philanthropic events on the Around Atlanta segments as well as leaders within the new home industry on the All About Real Estate episodes. Committed to providing listeners with the latest news on Atlanta real estate, this month’s interviews include upcoming communities, state of the current housing and lending market and more.
“We are excited to highlight three local nonprofits on the Around Atlanta segments in November,” Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “All three have opportunities for people to get involved to benefit good causes this holiday season. Additionally, this month’s All About Real Estate segments include first-timers and returning guests with updates on mortgage rates, new communities and more.”
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The November 2020 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- November 4 – New American Funding Southeast Divisional Vice President Kelly Allison kicks off November interviews discussing the American Dream initiative and how they continue to exceed goals related to mortgages for underserved demographics.
- November 5 – Lynnsey McCarter, sales manager with Jim Chapman Communities & Southwyck Homes, is on-air to discuss changes with communities as Jim Chapman focuses on build-to-rent and Southwyck Homes starts building in Nestledown Farm and Overlook at Old Atlanta.
- November 11 – Owner and Operator of Womack Custom Homes and Womack Commercial Matt Womack joins All About Real Estate to discuss the builder’s latest residential and commercial projects in North Georgia.
- November 18 – Kelly Stephens, vice president and managing broker at Engel & Volkers Atlanta North Fulton and Buckhead Atlanta is in-studio (virtually) to discuss the iBuyer program, as well as the impact COVID-19 (coronavirus), has on technology and real estate.
- November 25 – Kelly Fink, vice president of marketing, social media and digital sales with The Providence Group of Georgia, is on-air to discuss the builder’s new intown and metro Atlanta communities nearing closeout and those coming soon.
- November 12 – President and CEO of Advocates for Children Rachel Castillo shares an update regarding how Advocates for Children helps struggling children and families throughout metro Atlanta and how listeners can support this vital nonprofit during this trying year.
- November 19 – HomeAid Atlanta Executive Director Mandy Crater and Atlanta SMC Chair Maria Riggs join the show to discuss the upcoming SMC Silent Auction and Holiday Party including the forthcoming donation deadline and how proceeds from the auction benefit the charitable work of HomeAid Atlanta.
- November 26 – Amanda Sutter, executive director of Visit Marietta, and Trevor Beemon, executive director of Cobb Landmarks, discuss this year’s Marietta Pilgrimage Christmas Home Tour and how the event will be structured differently this holiday season.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.