Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio kicks off its July lineup of guests with everyone’s favorite bowtie economist Dr. Elliott Eisenberg and a segment on COVID-19, housing and the economy. Committed to providing listeners with the latest news on Atlanta real estate, as well as news on all the attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s shows offer something for everyone including a segment featuring this year’s radio sponsor New American Funding and Kelly Allison.
“We are already halfway through the year, and we continue to bring in excellent guests each week,” Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “Our July guests are the best-of-the-best, ready to inform and entertain listeners on everything related to the housing industry and Atlanta. Sit back and get ready to enjoy fantastic Radio episodes and interviews!”
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows.
Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include All About Real Estate and Around Atlanta interviews.
The July 2020 Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- July 1 – To kick off July, Southeast Divisional Vice President of New American Funding Kelly Allison joins radio. Allison is in studio to give an update on everything at New American Funding, including loan requirements, forbearance, credit scores, FICO scores and more. Allison also give insight on where the company is headed for the remainder of 2020.
- July 2 – President and founder of Graphs and Laughs, Elliot Eisenberg, Ph.D., is known for his humor, bowtie and understanding of housing and economics. Dr. Elliot Eisenberg a.k.a. the Bowtie Economist is in studio for this All About Real Estate podcast to discuss the current housing industry, his forecast for the future and to provide several laughs to listeners.
- July 8 – Marketing Director for Atlanta of Empire Homes, Jenny NeSmith joins radio to discuss several successful Empire communities, including Harlow, Larkspur, Halcyon and Albright. She also dives into a few upcoming projects in several popular Atlanta areas, like Old Fourth Ward, Kirkwood, West Midtown, Grant Park and Buckhead.
- July 9 – Executive Vice President with Traton Homes, Clif Poston, joins radio to talk about Traton Homes’ continued success in 2020. With several new communities selling fast around the Cobb County area, business is booming at Traton. Poston discusses Traton Homes’ Parade of Model Homes event and how to discover “Altogether More” with Traton Homes.
- July 15 – Vice President of Sales and Marketing of Knight Homes, Biff Driver joins Radio to discuss several new communities, including Atkins Place in Fayetteville, Barnsley Farms in Senoia, Graceton Farms in Senoia and Lake at Mundy’s Mill in Jonesboro. Driver also gives insight on Knight Homes’ preferred lender, New American Funding.
- July 22 – President of E&T Horizons, parent company of DecoTeak and Design by Intent, Terri Gelman is in studio for a fun and informative All About Real Estate segment. Gelman dives into the extensive product list offered by E&T Horizons, three new colors for teak and how the company focuses on sustainable sourcing and giving back to the community. Make sure to tune in to hear all about incredible SwapAble products, outdoor furniture, bathroom products and more!
- July 29 – Randy McMichael, managing partner with McMichael & Gray, helps to close out July with several fantastic tips for first-time buyers and other companies looking to utilize technology to stimulate closings. McMichael also speaks on how McMichael & Gray continues to distinguish and differentiate itself in the industry.
- July 16 – George Dusenbury, Georgia Alabama state director of The Trust for Public Land, is the first Around Atlanta guest in July. Dusenbury explains the new bill just passed in the Senate called the Great American Outdoor Act. He also talks about several projects currently in the works, including the addition of 31.5 acres to the Chattahoochee River National Recreation area and a 100-mile greenway.
- July 23 – Volunteer Coordinator for Great Lake Allatoona Cleanup, Linda Hartsfield is in studio to discuss her organization, how it got started and where it is going. Hartsfield gives insight on how to participate in this year’s cleanup, the impact on the annual cleanup and how to help out the Atlanta community.
- July 30 – Youth Education Coordinator for the State of Georgia Rodney Tumlin and Steve Westmoreland, conservation chair for GA Trout Unlimited, wrap up July with the final radio episode of the month. Westmoreland and Tumlin discuss the nonprofit dedicated to the conservation of freshwater streams and Rivers. Trout Unlimited offers several tips for fishing, conservation and protection of freshwater areas and habitats. Tumlin and Westmoreland discuss how to get involved with Trout Unlimited, its mission and several projects in the works.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.