Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is kicking off a dynamite month of July guests on the award-winning podcast. This month’s interviews include discussions on the red-hot real estate market, outdoor Atlanta-area destinations to visit this summer and more.
“Much like the latest summer temperatures, things aren’t cooling down as it pertains to real estate in Atlanta – both residential and commercial, so we’re excited to share new discussions with industry leaders,” Carol Morgan, Radio show host and Denim Marketing president, said. “Additionally, we can’t wait to highlight first-time visitors of the show including The House That She Built, CH Home and nuber-T.”
Stay informed on everything Atlanta real estate through this intuitive, fun-filled podcast. This month’s lineup includes interviews from Atlanta housing industry experts, investment firms, mortgage professionals, local artists, community activists and more.
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details on Atlanta events and attractions. The show is hosted by Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC.
The Radio lineup of July guests is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- July 1 – Steve Dils, managing director and principal of Avison Young Atlanta Office, discusses how the commercial real estate services firm provides services to property owners, investors and occupiers in the wake of the global pandemic.
- July 7 – Kelly Allison, southeast divisional vice president at New American Funding, is on-air to discuss the mortgage company’s new one-time closing guarantee and its continued efforts to provide consistently exceptional customer service to homebuyers.
- July 14 – Realtors with Harry Norman Buckhead Nick Lamonte and Louise Morgan join the show with best practices for navigating the current market, trends in Atlanta real estate and more.
- July 21 – Ann Terry, broker with Choice One Realty, is in the studio to share her latest projects including her well-known Homeownership Seminars and nonprofit focused on affordable and safe housings.
- July 28 – CH Home Designer and Owner Cristi Holcombe joins Radio for the first time to discuss her locally-owned home décor store in Johns Creek. Conversation includes what it was like opening the storefront during the COVID-19 pandemic last year, Holcombe’s production designer work on HGTV’s ‘Elbow Room’ show and more.
- July 8 – Public Affairs Director at Georgia State Parks Kim Hatcher returns to the show to discuss the increased popularity of state parks in the last year, as well as overnight options, lesser-known but still beautiful parks in the Atlanta area and the new Park Pass.
- July 15 – Southeastern Railway Museum Executive Director Sue Kelly is on-air to share details for upcoming events, such as Railroad Speeder Days, Typewriter Meet and 2021 Trains, Trucks & Tractors. Kelly also talks about the museum’s permanent exhibits – Cabooses, Locomotives, Passenger Cars and more!
- July 22 – Mollie Elkman, president of Group Two, discusses the latest project of the Utah Chapter of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Professional Women in Building (PWB) – The House That She Built. The group designed and constructed a home to be showcased in the Utah Valley Parade of Homes utilizing only female professionals, skilled tradesmen and women-owned companies. Elkman also discusses her new children’s book with the same name, focused on inspiring young people to pursue careers in construction.
- July 29 – Founder and CEO of nuber-T Mens’ Wellness League Desmond Mason makes his Radio debut to discuss the inspiration behind the wellness center and the importance of men’s health. From nutrition to therapies, the clinic offers a wide array of personalized services exclusively for men.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 123,000 loans for $30.4 billion, 198 branches and about 3,100 employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America six times. It has a state-of-the-art career training facility and develops innovative technology, including the GoGo LO mobile application. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.